Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Me > Reviews

Content by Me

Me "Me"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Ladies Georgette See Through Blouse UK Size 10 - 24 - in Black Red Ivory SIZE 16 EU 42 IVORY
Offered by TopsandDresses

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 18 Nov. 2015
I bought this to go with a costume I'm making, so it's not for everyday use. Just as well, because the quality is terrible. It's nothing like the picture. There was also a button missing from the cuff, I noticed this as soon as I unwrapped it. I looked all in the bag but it wasn't there. I ordered a larger size than I needed as I wanted it to be baggy, so the fit is as expected. Even so, if I'd bought my correct size, it would hang on me like a sack, it isn't a nice shape.

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask - Best Conditioner Treatment for Soft & Silky Hair - With Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin B5 & Green Tea - Provides Deep Moisture - 8 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle in a pot, 2 Nov. 2015
My hair is very fine and thin, and I straighten it every day, so occasionally, it looks frazzled and in desperate need of TLC. I've tried other products that worked ok, but I wasn't that impressed. I decided to give Argan oil a go since I'd heard some good things about it. The cream in this pot is very thick, and it's full to the brim. The first time I used it, I covered my hair and left it on for 5 minutes before rinsing out. When I styled my hair that evening, it felt incredibly soft and healthy. The next day was no exception, and I kept touching it. On day two I found it a bit greasier than usual, but mauling it all day combined with using a bit too much of the mask, it wasn't surprising.

I used it again last night, and only put a tiny bit on the mid-lengths and ends, and this morning, it looked almost as it did before I went to bed. It was foggy and damp on the way to work, and I had no frizz whatsoever. Normally I'd look like a total mess before even getting to work.

The smell is very hard to place. One minute it smells like vanilla, then it smells slightly nutty. When it's in the pot, it's a bit sickly, but on my hair, it has a very subtle aroma and it's gorgeous. Also, the price may look expensive, but you don't need to use a lot, so it'll be very good value for money in the long run.

6 x SWIDO Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (3 front / 3 back) - display protection ultraclear
Offered by Screen Protector Specialist

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 29 Oct. 2015
I didn't like these at all. They only have one bit of backing plastic on them instead of two (as is usual with screen protectors), and they're also too stiff. When I'd finished putting the back protector on, it had a weird stripey effect on it. I only used the back one, since the front one looked horrible. Wouldn't recommend.

Orzly® FUSION Bumper Case Cover Shell for SONY XPERIA Z5 COMPACT SmartPhone (2015 Model / Mini Version) - Protective Hard Cover with Impact Absorbing TRANSPARENT Rubber Rim & 100% Clear Back Panel
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice case, 29 Oct. 2015
I needed a case that would offer some grip as my new phone kept flying out of my hand, it was so slippery. This case is perfect, and it's thin enough to be able to put the whole phone into a pouch flip case. All outlets and buttons holes are in the exact right place.

Strong Breathable Long Garment Suit Cover ,Clothes Dress Bag Cover 137 x 61 cm
Strong Breathable Long Garment Suit Cover ,Clothes Dress Bag Cover 137 x 61 cm
Offered by Discountstoreuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right length, 29 Oct. 2015
I got this to cover a 50's style dress, which is knee length. The bridal covers are too long, and the suit ones too short. This one was perfect, with a little room in the bottom for a pair of shoes. It's made of cloth, which I'm hoping won't absorb smells as it's kept in the room next door to the kitchen. It's nice and roomy, and well made. A recommended purchase.

Womens Double Breasted Long Coat Fit And Flare Ladies Coat With Inside Lining (14, Black)
Offered by Kentex Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, wish I'd found it sooner, 29 Oct. 2015
I first purchased a 14 to allow for clothing under the coat, but it came up too large, so I asked for an exchange, which I got with no problems whatsoever. I got a 12 (normally a size 12-14 anyway), and it fits so well I want to cry. It's seriously like it was tailor made just for me. The material is very good quality and heavy, so the skirt of the coat sits beautifully. It also has a bit of stretch, so you can comfortably move your arms without it being too tight. The photo on Amazon doesn't do it justice. It's very well made, the stitching is nice, apart from a few random thread ends to snip off, which didn't bother me.

If I were to have only one complaint, it'd be the shoulder pads. Some people like them, but I find them awful. I already have quite broad shoulders, so these just emphasise that and make me look even bigger. I was able to (very carefully) get inside the sleeve lining and unpick the shoulder pad stitching, so now it looks even nicer than it did before.

The communication from the seller was excellent, very fast replies and they were happy to provide the exchange.

Kendall Lace Flapover Smart Elegant Ladies Clutch Evening Bag -- Black
Kendall Lace Flapover Smart Elegant Ladies Clutch Evening Bag -- Black
Offered by SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 26 Oct. 2015
I bought the black bag to go with a 50's style dress and it's beautiful. Seems very sturdy and the lace goes perfectly with a bit of detailing I have on the shoes I'll be wearing. I won't use the shoulder strap as I think this ruins the look of the bag (I don't like gold), but it's handy for those who like it. It's also quite roomy. I was able to fit in it a small smartphone, a camera, coin purse, and a few bits of make up.

New Ladies Plus Size Beaded Shrug Womens Short Sleeve Bolero Cardigan Top Black 16/18
Offered by WearAll

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, but nice bolero, 26 Oct. 2015
This is a nice bolero, but it came up too small. I'm a 12-14, ordered a 16-18, so was very surprised when even this didn't fit properly. I did ask for a refund and got this with no problem. Shame really, it's a nice little jacket.

Fossil Women's BQ1115 Black Leather Quartz Watch with Silver Dial
Fossil Women's BQ1115 Black Leather Quartz Watch with Silver Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, 26 Oct. 2015
I was a bit worried about this watch as the strap measurement seemed quite wide and my wrists are like a sparrow's ankle, so I thought it'd look too bulky. I didn't need to worry, although the strap is quite wide, it looks really nice and the silver detail on it is dazzling. The horizontal face takes a bit of getting used to but that too is very pretty. I'd definitely recommend this.

Womens 1950's Vintage Retro Style Black Cotton Bolero Shrug Jacket (16)
Womens 1950's Vintage Retro Style Black Cotton Bolero Shrug Jacket (16)
Offered by Love Camden

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice bolero with a 50's style dress, 26 Oct. 2015
This bolero is lovely, and much more suitable to wear with a 50's style dress than a cardigan type. I was a bit worried at first as it felt slightly uncomfortable, but then realised that my dress needed to be adjusted instead. I love the collar, and the fit around the bust is also perfect. Enough to show off your dress, but also closed enough to keep the look classy. I have quite broad shoulders and an average sized bust, but keep reading that some clothing on Amazon comes up a lot smaller than your actual size. I therefore chose a size 16 (normally a 12-14) and was glad I got this, and 12-14 would've been too small.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13