Profile for C. Moseley > Reviews

Slipknot Dysfunctional Family Portraits
Slipknot Dysfunctional Family Portraits
by Paul Harries

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be a hardback book!, 3 Jun. 2015
The photos in this are amazing, but if you are a fan of Slipknot you've probably seen all the photos before. I don't think there is a single one I hadn't seen in the pages of Kerrang or Metal Hammer. Saying that, the book is of a superior quality to a magazine so the photos themselves look so much better and now all of my favourite shots of the band are all int one place. I love this book but would've been so much better in hardback.

Samsung Notebook Cover for 7 inch Galaxy Tab 2 - Light Blue
Samsung Notebook Cover for 7 inch Galaxy Tab 2 - Light Blue
Offered by A to Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Allows you to watch movies whilst on the loo :-/, 6 April 2014
It has holes in all the right places and a cover that my son can't lose (Especially as the tablet appears to be attached to his hands at all times). The disadvantage however is I have caught him on the toilet watching movies as the case folds to make a stand!! Highly recommended as we bought a 2nd in red for our other gross male offspring.

Zippo 1300133 Lighter 200 Prisoner Of Love Emblem
Zippo 1300133 Lighter 200 Prisoner Of Love Emblem

5.0 out of 5 stars What hot blooded male wouldn't appreciate this gift?, 6 April 2014
Very well made. Great zippo product. Glad I read the product information so I knew to buy the lighter fluid. It was a well received gift for my other half.

Colour Me Mine Monster High Tote Bag - Small Messenger bag
Colour Me Mine Monster High Tote Bag - Small Messenger bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be bigger!, 20 Nov. 2013
My daughter 8, loved this. However it can only be coloured once as the pens are permanent. The bag is smaller than a normal lunch bag size. It's not even big enough to put her monster high dolls in. They fit diagonally but it means she can only get 3 in. It would only need to be half an inch taller which is frustrating.

I'll Follow the Moon: (Mom's Choice Award Honoree and Chocolate Lily Award Winner)
by Stephanie Lisa Tara

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the kindle version is better, 20 Nov. 2013
The story and illustrations for this book are beautiful. However what I didn't like were the several pages before you get to the story about the author, why she wrote the story and what the story is about. There are even reviews of the book!! I felt like it ruined the book as it's suppose to be a child's picture book. They didn't even use a small font.

WWF Turtle Tic -Tac - Toe - Terra
WWF Turtle Tic -Tac - Toe - Terra

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 20 Nov. 2013
Larger than I expected for the price. Comes in an A4 sized box. The turtles themselves are a good size for small kids or those that aren't very dexterous. Well made and beautifully painted. Bought for my turtle mad 5 year old. She's learnt the game but also likes to play with it on her own.

Osprey Boys Quad Skates - Black/White/Red, Size 3-5
Osprey Boys Quad Skates - Black/White/Red, Size 3-5

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great and half the price of other skates, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Osprey Boys Quad Skates (Sports)
Very funky skates and although cheaper than other brands are more than capable to standing up against the abuse from my nine year old! Would happily buy again and recommend to a friend

Pabobo Barbapapa Base Light Pink
Pabobo Barbapapa Base Light Pink
Offered by Pfiffig-Wohnen (Lifestyle, Trendartikel & Geschenke)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 20 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Pabobo Barbapapa Base Light Pink
Even though these night lights were expensive after reading all the great reviews I bought two. One for each of my daughters. They look cute, the girls love them. Just charge for an hour or two by placing onto it's base. They last all night (and sometimes two) between charges. They give off a nice soft glow but bright enough that the girls can see their way to the toilet. They have these in their beds and they've even survived being dropped from the top bunk. Definitely worth every penny. I would recommend these to everyone.

Fancy Nancy and the Butterfly Birthday (Fancy Nancy)
Fancy Nancy and the Butterfly Birthday (Fancy Nancy)
by Jane O'Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Super girly but fun for grown ups too, 28 Nov. 2010
This is a super girly book but one I find fun to read with my daughters as it isn't vomit inducing as some can be. Fancy Nancy is a girl who doesn't like anything plain and prefers frills and sparkles on everything! I think this is the best one of the series so far (we have 3). It has inspired my daughter's imagination (not that it needed much help) and she has transferred her bedroom from "boring like nit nots" to "fancy nancy beautiful". She even greets all butterflies with a happy "bonjour!"

Tom and the Tinful of Trouble
Tom and the Tinful of Trouble
by Nick Sharratt

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 28 Nov. 2010
I bought this book for my son when he wouldn't return it to the library. Two years later and he still loves it but now he reads it to me. Another one of Nick Sharratt's fun stories

Page: 1 | 2