ARRAY(0xa30ab2b8)

Content by Mrs. J. C. Robson

Mrs. J. C. Robson (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars quality christma gift, 28 Dec 2013
I bought three of these mugs as Christmas gifts for family who are big game of thrones fans and they were all delighted with them. The mugs were off excellent quality and the seller put in chocolate coins which were a nice surprise extra. They were also a very good price. The mugs came very well packaged no chance of them being damaged in transit. I would not hesitate to recommend this seller.

Vintage Leather Designer LYDC Womens Shoulder Satchel Messanger Bag Black/Beige
Vintage Leather Designer LYDC Womens Shoulder Satchel Messanger Bag Black/Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 26 July 2013
I bought this satchel for my daughters birthday. She was thrilled with it. It arrived promptly and was extremely well packaged. Highly recommended

Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm
Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 July 2013
Excellent product I have 2 cats so my carpets and soft furnishings are always covered in hair. It used to take me hours to vacuum but this attachment is so powerful it lifts the hair immediately. Well worth the money. Highly recommend this product.

ABC of Eyes (ABC Series)
ABC of Eyes (ABC Series)
by Peng T. Khaw

5.0 out of 5 stars ABC of Eyes, 10 July 2009
Book arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. It had good pictures and all the information I required to help me in my new job. I would recommend this book to any one who is starting out in a career in opthalmics.