ARRAY(0xb07b00e4)

Profile for Jess Howie > Reviews

Content by Jess Howie

Jess Howie "Osgolf" (Shropshire, england)

Swan SF17020N 3.5Litre Slow Cooker
Swan SF17020N 3.5Litre Slow Cooker
Offered by Allgoods Direct
Price: 28.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased husband, 21 Mar 2014
This slow cooker does everything it says and can be used to cook delicious meals. My husband really appreciates the good wholesome warming meals I have produced.

The Standards
The Standards
Offered by Star Deals De
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant background music, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
The music is just ok!! I listen to it in the car or background music at dinner parties. It does not excite me though.

Smiffy'S Turkey Gobbler Hat
Smiffy'S Turkey Gobbler Hat
Offered by Special Days & Gifts
Price: 4.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Turkey head!, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Smiffy'S Turkey Gobbler Hat (Toy)
Brilliant. I purchased 3 for my friends to go to a fancy dress do in. They are good value for what I need.

Back Again...No Matter What - The Greatest Hits
Back Again...No Matter What - The Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourites!, 18 Nov 2013
I love the music of Boyzone and particularly the original group as this is. No Matter What is my all time favourite!!

Andrew James Ice Cream, Sorbet and Frozen Yoghurt Maker Machine 1.45 Litre + 128 Page Recipe Book - As voted "Best Buy" Ice Cream Maker By Which Magazine
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 2 Sep 2013
I bought the icecream maker for the Grandchildren!! They helped me make the first batch but it was eaten so quickly that I had to make another mix straight away!! Now my husband makes regular requests for new flavours!! Brilliant purchase and it arrived so quickly. Thank you Andrew James!!

Bionic Golf Glove - Ladies (Breast Cancer Awareness) Pink RH Medium
Bionic Golf Glove - Ladies (Breast Cancer Awareness) Pink RH Medium
Offered by Bionic Gloves
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 10 Jun 2013
The sizing are very small. I needed to change it for a Large and suggest more advice is given on sizing.

Collins Elite Pocket Week Diary 2013 Black
Collins Elite Pocket Week Diary 2013 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy buy, 16 April 2013
Excellent protection for my diary. Goes Into my handbag as easily as before but means my diary does not get messed up.

Aluminium Lightweight Folding Electric Golf Cart Trolley Caddy Trolley 36 Hole 36amp Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase, 16 April 2013
I play golf 3 or 4 times a week on many different courses in North Wales and needed a reliable lightweight electric trolley. I was so disappointed to have the axle snap after only 2 months usage and even less impressed to be sent the wrong sized replacement by Angel. I feel very let down by this purchase and cannot recommend it to anyone.