Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Eloise1 > Reviews

Content by Eloise1

Eloise1

Page: 1 | 2
Amscan International Pirate Party Plastic Tablecover
Amscan International Pirate Party Plastic Tablecover

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 24 July 2013
Perfect for the pirate party planned. Was very long, but ideal for spills so very handy with 18 children and a lot of squash.

Pirate Treasure for Childrens Fancy Dress Accessory or Toys & Games
Pirate Treasure for Childrens Fancy Dress Accessory or Toys & Games
Offered by Fancy Dress Kingdom
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Treasure, 24 July 2013
This is a good buy if you want to add this to a pirate treasure chest or to party bags at a pirate themed party. Worth the money.

Package of 36 Barbie Sindy doll sized items: 12 x dresses 12 x shoes/boots & 12 hangers
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 24 July 2013
Some clothes were a bit big for a Barbie doll and didn't fit well, some of the shoes were too tight or fell off a Barbie doll and you can tell the qualtiy is cheaply made. Some are made from fabric, the others feel like paper, however, this was a bargin buy for what they were.

2 pcs Kommunionkelch Silver, 6 x 5.5 CM, Communion Decoration
2 pcs Kommunionkelch Silver, 6 x 5.5 CM, Communion Decoration
Offered by Ashprintlondonltd

5.0 out of 5 stars small but sweet, 24 July 2013
I bought this and a gold goblet to be used in a homemade treasure chest with other items bought from Amazon - they were small, but perfect for a childrens pirate party.

Mattel W2922 Barbie - Princess ballerina
Mattel W2922 Barbie - Princess ballerina
Offered by inajiffybooks please ignore shipping estimates given but expect delivery 1-3 days after dispatch from Yorkshire

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 24 July 2013
I bought this and another ballerina Barbie doll for my daughter's birthday as part of a cheap "deal package", and once out of the box my daughter loved to play with them. They are pretty to look at and delicatly painted (bodice is part of torso) although my daughter finds that the legs are quite stiff and they're movements are quite limited compared to the arms. Apart from that though, I found they are a good buy.

1KG BAG (APPROX 180) MILK CHOCOLATE PIRATE LOGO COINS 3.6CM LARGE
1KG BAG (APPROX 180) MILK CHOCOLATE PIRATE LOGO COINS 3.6CM LARGE

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, 24 July 2013
I bought loads of therse to fill a homemade treasure chest for my daughters pirate party for 28 guests and even though 18 came, there was plenty to go around and all teh children enjoyed them. Worth the money and very tasty too lol they also keep well in a cool place.

Acrylic Jewels Assorted 70 grm bag
Acrylic Jewels Assorted 70 grm bag
Offered by 123ICU

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, but sparkly, 24 July 2013
I ordered this product to add as pirate jewels to a homemade treasure chest complete with gold coins (chocolate) and colourful beads etc.... I didnt think they would be as small as they were, but it was a good buy nontheless and added to theme.

Lornamead Vosene 3-in-1 Shampoo For Kids
Lornamead Vosene 3-in-1 Shampoo For Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy at 1/2 the price!, 22 July 2013
Having used other recommended medication and the likes of Hedrin, which made my daughter's naturally curly hair greasy and didn't do much for lice prevention, I decided to use this after seeing it in my local Tesco store. To my surprise and delight it worked straight away - no more little beasties running around (yes - I did see them sliding around in Hedrin and caught a few with the nit comb and my trusty tweezers) and no more itchy head.
I had bought 3 bottles in readiness for the school terms and have found that I have only needed to use up to 1 bottle for the infestation to clear up.
The smell is pleasant enough, or what you may call tolerable, but it does the job and it much better (in my personal opinion) value for money.

Mini Pirate Telescope, pack of 4 Pirate Party Bag Fillers
Mini Pirate Telescope, pack of 4 Pirate Party Bag Fillers
Offered by CELEBRATION247

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic fun, 7 Jun. 2013
Found this item by chance and as it ties in with my daughter's pirate birthday party theme, it was smaller than I expected it to be, but perfect as it won't take up too much room in childrens pockets or party bags. A nice product ideal for small hands and worth every penny.

Disney Princess MagiClip Fashions: Ariel Sparkle
Disney Princess MagiClip Fashions: Ariel Sparkle
Offered by Importtoys

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 7 Jun. 2013
Small and perfect for playing with while travelling. My daughter loved this and the others I had purchased for her birthday.

Page: 1 | 2