Profile for Ninette Kelly > Reviews

Content by Ninette Kelly

Ninette Kelly "Ninette Kelly" (Somewhere over the rainbow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
65W Charger for HP Compaq 6510b 6710b 6730b 6910p 6930p 6515b 6530b 630 635 6700 6500 Laptop - Original Lavolta Notebook AC Adapter Power Supply Plug Cord - 18.5V 3.5A
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 14 Sept. 2013
I bought this because of a positive review already received for this product. It works and it charges my laptop, perfect.

Witches Tarot
Witches Tarot
by Ellen Dugan

4.0 out of 5 stars Witches Tarot, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Witches Tarot (Cards)
I ordered this after seeing reviews on Aeclectic Tarot Forum. The images are lovely and very well done, I liked the fact that the artist used family and friends on the cards, it gives them a more personal feel. The Major Arcana are stunning, I particularly like The Magician and the Chariot. The cards do feel a little flimsy though, a few shuffles will see them with turned over corners I think.

The deck reads very well and is very user friendly.

This might be a deck to admire rather than use on a day to day basis.

Eat Sleep COD Call of Duty Inspired T-Shirt, Kids, Black, 12-13 Years
Eat Sleep COD Call of Duty Inspired T-Shirt, Kids, Black, 12-13 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Eat, sleep, COD, 12 Aug. 2013
I bought this for son #1 for his birthday and he loves it, in fact he hasn't taken it off yet! Great quality and excellent customer service, recommended.

Robin Wood Tarot Deck
Robin Wood Tarot Deck
by Robin Wood

2.0 out of 5 stars Robin Wood Tarot Deck, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Robin Wood Tarot Deck (Cards)
I ordered this deck after seeing rave reviews on the Aeclectic Tarot forum, unfortunately I just could not get on with it at all. The deck refused to be read at first and after sitting in a drawer for a few days reluctantly gave me a reading.

The deck is very 70/80's in style, some of the the cards are beautiful, some not so much. The Seven and three of Swords are beautifully done for instance. The Major Arcana are not so attractive, The World looks like an advert for feminine hygiene products, the Lovers reminds me of an illustration from 'the joy of sex' while Justice and Judgement are wince inducing yellow. The Devil and The Tower are very dark as is Death, some parts of the deck are almost psycadelic whilst other parts are incredibly dark.

I gave the deck to a friend in the end who loves it and is using it for readings with great results!

Tarot of the Old Path
Tarot of the Old Path
by Sylvia Gainsford

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Tarot Card deck, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Tarot of the Old Path (Cards)
As a Wicca and healer I wanted a Tarot deck for readings, this deck picked me and I'm glad it did. The images are gentle and powerful and the colours are beautiful. Some of the names have been changed which was a little confusing at first and some of the interpretations do differ. An excellent deck and ideal for experienced and inexperienced alike.

2mm - 12mm Set of 16 x 40cm Circular BAMBOO KNITTING NEEDLES IN COTTON CASE By Curtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

3.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo knitting needles, 23 April 2013
The set was sent very quickly and over all I am pleased with it even though the size 10 circular needle was missing and Kurtzy had to send me another one. After looking through the kit I'e since discovered that I have two size 7's and no size 11! I feel something went wrong with the packing somewhere. I would use Kurtzy again though as their customer services was excellent.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Nintendo DS)
LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Nintendo DS)
Offered by rockaway-records

3.0 out of 5 stars Lego lord of the rings, 18 Mar. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I was excited when I saw this game, I love the Lego Star Wars series and have played them to death. This was a let down, the levels are confusing and it isnt very clear what you have to do, also the figures and the scenes are absolutely tiny, was this designed for another console?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Turtle Beach Ear Force KILO Headset (PS3/Mac/PC/Xbox 360)
Offered by Glengoods

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but never worked properly, 25 Feb. 2013
I ordered these for my son for Xmas as he is a big Black Ops fan. Trying to get them to work was a heck of a hassle, however hard I tried I could not get them to work. I have sent them back for a refund, the third star is for Amazon customer service which is first class.

Open House at Cove Castle: Aristocrats, Squatters and Ghosts Share a Castle (A Tom Sharpe Style Comedy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cove Castle, 1 Nov. 2012
Very reminiscent of early Tom Sharpe in style and tone. I would have liked a little more character development and some more comedic nastiness but apart from that I enjoyed it. A light, entertaining, easy read.

Grundish and Askew
Grundish and Askew

4.0 out of 5 stars Grundish and Askew, 24 Oct. 2012
I bought this off Smashwords after a promotion by the author. Its an entertaining read and the style immediately reminded me of one of my
favourite writers and books, Seth Morgan's Home Boy, which is no bad thing.

The only niggle I have is that it could do with a few more paragraphs, the wall of text is a bit intimidating, but that's probably SmashWords cruddy formatting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4