Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
BiC Cristal Fine 0.8mm Black (Box 50)
BiC Cristal Fine 0.8mm Black (Box 50)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Sept. 2013
Love these pens, i wont use anything else, and buying 50 makes it worth the money, however the box came pretty battered!

Really Good Tin - Step away from the biscuit tin
Really Good Tin - Step away from the biscuit tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 18 Sept. 2013
Love the design, I'm a proper biscuit lover, so was just right for me. Also a good size, can fit a good amount of biscuits in it!

Morph Door Stop
Morph Door Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Morph Door Stop (Kitchen & Home)
very cute, does what it says - stops the door! had lots of comments on him, am at uni so very useful to me.

CASEiLIKE® - Multi Owl Graphic - BABY BLUE - Snap-on hard case back cover for Apple 4G Touch / iPod Touch 4th Generation - with SCREEN PROTECTOR 1pcs.
Offered by robinhood99 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Sept. 2013
Very nice case, nice smooth feel to it, and as bright as it looks in the picture. Fits and protects my ipod very well, overall very happy with it

Kelloggs Frosted Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts 416g
Kelloggs Frosted Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts 416g
Offered by Manchester Pickers

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 18 Sept. 2013
Nice, but a bit sickly after a few. Generally okay though, to eat every now and then, and good as a quick breakfast

Is It Just Me?
Is It Just Me?

5.0 out of 5 stars such fun!, 5 Aug. 2013
Very relatable, laugh out loud wherever you are material. Love Miranda in everything she does, and this is just another great example

Rise of the Guardians - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film., 7 Jun. 2013
Such a good, meaningful, family film. Definitely my new favourite film. Although I'm a bit disappointed, as I bought this for the digital copy, to put it on my Android tablet, however I could only redeem my BOUGHT digital copy through iTunes, meaning I can only actually play it on my computer.

MagNector - Magnetic Nexus 10 Pogo Charging Cable
MagNector - Magnetic Nexus 10 Pogo Charging Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 7 Jun. 2013
Attaches better than expected, a lot more securely than expected. Charges quicker to, well worth the buy, could be a little cheaper though.

Konker the Hedgehog My Blue Nose Friends Pin Badge
Konker the Hedgehog My Blue Nose Friends Pin Badge

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 30 May 2013
Good price, cute, hedgehogs are always fun. Will go well on my sisters camera strap collection. Overall, a good buy.

HDMIKing- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated, High Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores [Fuss-Free Packaging]
Offered by RightPriceUK

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, 30 May 2013
Brilliant, hooks my laptop upto my tv, considering my tv is up on my wall, so needed the two meters to reach. HD quality, as you would expect.

Page: 1 | 2