Profile for Mrs. Norma Crook > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Norma Crook

Mrs. Norma Crook (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
'Yet, Despite The Look On My Face, You're Talking' Funny Mug - MugsnKisses Range - Each Mug Includes Chocolate Kiss!
Offered by JMS Photos

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Mug, 9 Jan 2013
I bought this mug for my 23 year-old grandson who found it very amusing.
It arrived on time, well packaged and I would recommend this product to my friends

Hopi Ear Candles (pair) - Treatment & Therapy for variety of ear conditions *ALL NATURAL INGRIDIENTS - GREEN TEA*

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopi Ear Candles, 9 July 2012
I was very pleased with the product. Never having used Hopi Ear Candles before I wasn't sure if they would help my blocked ear. I am happy to say that they did help and having my ears syringed is not now necessary.

REAL LEATHER MENS DRIVING GLOVES BLACK WITHOUT LINNING 502 LARGE
REAL LEATHER MENS DRIVING GLOVES BLACK WITHOUT LINNING 502 LARGE
Offered by 1stopbabystore

1.0 out of 5 stars Driving Gloves, 22 Jan 2012
The first pair ripped and the seller sent a replacement. However the leather was still of poor quality and one glove ripped on the cuff. Didn't bother asking for another replacement.

Ceramic Jug - Ancient, contemporary decorative jug - Exotic Décor
Ceramic Jug - Ancient, contemporary decorative jug - Exotic Décor

1.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic jug, 22 Jan 2012
This jug was of very poor quality. It arrived cracked. The tiny wooden handle was too small for the weight of the jug and broke easily. We were given a refund.

Landscapes Under the Luggage Rack: Great Paintings of Britain - The Lost Art of the Railway Carriage Print
by Ronald Maddox

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 26 Dec 2011
This is a lovely book. It contains beautiful illustrations and is extremely informative. It is just what I wanted. I am looking forward to reading the follow-up, which I shall be sending for very soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3