Profile for Mrs. Norma Crook > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Norma Crook

Mrs. Norma Crook (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner
Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner, 25 Mar 2013
This carpet cleaner is just what I wanted. It isn't too big to store or carry and is excellent for small carpet areas. It is a hand machine therefore you do have to kneel when cleaning. But this wasn't a problem. My only criticism is the design of the liquid container. Because of the rounded shape you cannot stand the container anywhere for filling. I find holding it in one hand whilst filling with the other quite awkward. But on the whole it is a good little machine and good value for money.

Le Creuset Cast Iron Oval Casserole, Volcanic, 25 cm
Le Creuset Cast Iron Oval Casserole, Volcanic, 25 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casserole dish, 25 Mar 2013
This casserole dish is just as described. My vegetarian dishes are cooked to perfection. When cooking on the hob the heat can be lowered as the pot stays hot thus saving on power. Also, it looks good on my cooker.

Bissell Double Concentrated Little Green Cleaning Formula for Compact Deep Cleaners

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning fluid, 25 Mar 2013
This cleaning fluid worked well in my new Little Green Bissel Carpet Cleaner. I will certainly purchase further bottles for my cleaner.

10 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-521 / PGI-520 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cartridges, 25 Mar 2013
I have purchased cartridges from Morelinks before and will continue to do so as they provide quality with value for money. Delivery was prompt too.

Desigual Beemster Patterned Women's T-Shirt Black 12
Desigual Beemster Patterned Women's T-Shirt Black 12

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right T-shirt, 30 Jan 2013
I ordered this T-shirt in the sale - it was quoted as being "in stock". However I received a totally different T-shirt nothing like the one that I had ordered. I returned it and tried to re-order the one I wanted but the box came up "out of stock". and guess what? A week later the original T-shirt became available but this time at a much higher price. Not happy!

'Yet, Despite The Look On My Face, You're Talking' Funny Mug - MugsnKisses Range - Each Mug Includes Chocolate Kiss!
Offered by Treat Republic

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Mug, 9 Jan 2013
I bought this mug for my 23 year-old grandson who found it very amusing.
It arrived on time, well packaged and I would recommend this product to my friends

Hopi Ear Candles (pair) - Treatment & Therapy for variety of ear conditions *ALL NATURAL INGRIDIENTS - GREEN TEA*

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopi Ear Candles, 9 July 2012
I was very pleased with the product. Never having used Hopi Ear Candles before I wasn't sure if they would help my blocked ear. I am happy to say that they did help and having my ears syringed is not now necessary.

REAL LEATHER MENS DRIVING GLOVES BLACK WITHOUT LINNING 502 LARGE
REAL LEATHER MENS DRIVING GLOVES BLACK WITHOUT LINNING 502 LARGE
Offered by 1stopbabystore

1.0 out of 5 stars Driving Gloves, 22 Jan 2012
The first pair ripped and the seller sent a replacement. However the leather was still of poor quality and one glove ripped on the cuff. Didn't bother asking for another replacement.

Ceramic Jug - Ancient, contemporary decorative jug - Exotic Décor
Ceramic Jug - Ancient, contemporary decorative jug - Exotic Décor

1.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic jug, 22 Jan 2012
This jug was of very poor quality. It arrived cracked. The tiny wooden handle was too small for the weight of the jug and broke easily. We were given a refund.

Landscapes Under the Luggage Rack: Great Paintings of Britain: Great Paintings of Britain - The Lost Art of the Railway Carriage Print
by Ronald Maddox

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 26 Dec 2011
This is a lovely book. It contains beautiful illustrations and is extremely informative. It is just what I wanted. I am looking forward to reading the follow-up, which I shall be sending for very soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3