Profile for Mrs. Norma Crook > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Norma Crook

Mrs. Norma Crook (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ecozone Soap nuts - Indian Wash nuts - replaces laundry powder and detergents - great value 1kg bag - up to 330 washes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Oct 2013
Such good value for money and for anyone with a skin allergy this is the product to get. Clothes come out of the washing machine just as clean as when using laundry powder or liquid and at a fraction of the cost. I would certainly recommend these soap nuts.

Ivory Machine Washable Thick Soft Shaggy Rug. Available in 4 Sizes. (50cm x 80cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little rug, 25 Aug 2013
I bought this for the side of a bed. I just needed a small rug to cover up a burn mark made by an iron. It covered it perfectly and looks good too.

FitFlop Sandals Florent Urban White Urban White UK6
FitFlop Sandals Florent Urban White Urban White UK6

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Aug 2013
These sandals are superb. Not only are they comfortable but they look good too. I wear them with dresses and jeans too. I can wear them all day without so much as a twinge to my feet. I highly recommend them.

Disposable Towelling Slippers With Rubber Sole, Closed Toe, White
Disposable Towelling Slippers With Rubber Sole, Closed Toe, White
Offered by PlayTec

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for holidays, 25 Aug 2013
Good value for money. Light enough to pack in your case. The only down-side for me was that they were too big - approximately size 8 to 9 (I take a 6). However my husband is using them so that's fine. If they were made in a smaller size they would be perfect.

Tidy Professional - SHOE COVER - bag of 100 pcs
Tidy Professional - SHOE COVER - bag of 100 pcs
Offered by Liroyal

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal shoe cover, 24 April 2013
These shoe covers are very good and quite strong. You can use them more than once. Much better than others that rip easily.

Indesit Indesit Steam Cleaner C00286477,
Indesit Indesit Steam Cleaner C00286477,
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little steamer, 24 April 2013
I like this steamer very much. Great for steaming bathroom and kitchen tiles. The walls shone like new. It does need filling often but if it had a bigger capacity it would be too heavy to handle. As it is, it is nice and light and easy to use.

PURElite Use Anywhere Magnifying Table Light
PURElite Use Anywhere Magnifying Table Light
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Mar 2013
This is my second purchase of PURElite. My husband has the larger magnifying lamp for his art work . I use this one for my sewing and it's just the right size. Good value for money.

Glen 500 W Skirting Heater
Glen 500 W Skirting Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal heater, 25 Mar 2013
I find this heater extremely useful for extra background heat in small areas. I use it for extra heat when the temperature drops in my small office.

Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner
Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner, 25 Mar 2013
This carpet cleaner is just what I wanted. It isn't too big to store or carry and is excellent for small carpet areas. It is a hand machine therefore you do have to kneel when cleaning. But this wasn't a problem. My only criticism is the design of the liquid container. Because of the rounded shape you cannot stand the container anywhere for filling. I find holding it in one hand whilst filling with the other quite awkward. But on the whole it is a good little machine and good value for money.

Le Creuset Cast Iron Oval Casserole, Volcanic, 25 cm
Le Creuset Cast Iron Oval Casserole, Volcanic, 25 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casserole dish, 25 Mar 2013
This casserole dish is just as described. My vegetarian dishes are cooked to perfection. When cooking on the hob the heat can be lowered as the pot stays hot thus saving on power. Also, it looks good on my cooker.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3