Profile for Mrs. Norma Crook > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Norma Crook

Mrs. Norma Crook (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wreck it Ralph Pyjamas | Boys Wreck it Ralph PJs | Age 7 to 8 Years
Wreck it Ralph Pyjamas | Boys Wreck it Ralph PJs | Age 7 to 8 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 31 Oct 2013
My grandson loved these pyjamas. I was pleased with them and think they are great value for money. In fact I have purchased another pair.

PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g
PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 31 Oct 2013
I have a skin allergy so this product is invaluable. Not only is it kind to skin but it really works as a deodorant.

quickasteam microwave cooking bags MEDIUM size 30 pack
quickasteam microwave cooking bags MEDIUM size 30 pack
Offered by Planit Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Oct 2013
I love these microwave bags. Vegetables can be prepared in advance and popped into the bag ready for microwaving. I sometimes prepare veg the evening before and keep in the fridge. Especially great when having guests round for a meal.

Ecozone Soap nuts - Indian Wash nuts - replaces laundry powder and detergents - great value 1kg bag - up to 330 washes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Oct 2013
Such good value for money and for anyone with a skin allergy this is the product to get. Clothes come out of the washing machine just as clean as when using laundry powder or liquid and at a fraction of the cost. I would certainly recommend these soap nuts.

Ivory Machine Washable Thick Soft Shaggy Rug. Available in 4 Sizes. (50cm x 80cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little rug, 25 Aug 2013
I bought this for the side of a bed. I just needed a small rug to cover up a burn mark made by an iron. It covered it perfectly and looks good too.

FitFlop Sandals Florent Urban White Urban White UK6
FitFlop Sandals Florent Urban White Urban White UK6

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Aug 2013
These sandals are superb. Not only are they comfortable but they look good too. I wear them with dresses and jeans too. I can wear them all day without so much as a twinge to my feet. I highly recommend them.

Disposable Towelling Slippers With Rubber Sole, Closed Toe, White
Disposable Towelling Slippers With Rubber Sole, Closed Toe, White
Offered by Print Wear Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for holidays, 25 Aug 2013
Good value for money. Light enough to pack in your case. The only down-side for me was that they were too big - approximately size 8 to 9 (I take a 6). However my husband is using them so that's fine. If they were made in a smaller size they would be perfect.

Tidy Professional - SHOE COVER - bag of 100 pcs
Tidy Professional - SHOE COVER - bag of 100 pcs
Offered by QUALITY SAFETY PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal shoe cover, 24 April 2013
These shoe covers are very good and quite strong. You can use them more than once. Much better than others that rip easily.

Indesit Indesit Steam Cleaner C00286477,
Indesit Indesit Steam Cleaner C00286477,
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little steamer, 24 April 2013
I like this steamer very much. Great for steaming bathroom and kitchen tiles. The walls shone like new. It does need filling often but if it had a bigger capacity it would be too heavy to handle. As it is, it is nice and light and easy to use.

PURElite Use Anywhere Magnifying Table Light
PURElite Use Anywhere Magnifying Table Light
Offered by Stitch Craft Create

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Mar 2013
This is my second purchase of PURElite. My husband has the larger magnifying lamp for his art work . I use this one for my sewing and it's just the right size. Good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4