Profile for Mrs. Norma Crook > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Norma Crook

Mrs. Norma Crook (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Surface Tension (Seychelle Sullivan Suspense Book 1)
Surface Tension (Seychelle Sullivan Suspense Book 1)
Price: 2.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 26 Jan 2014
This is the first book I have purchased for my kindle, Enjoyed reading it, and there was certainly suspense. Couldn't wait to get to the end.

Ravensburger Puzzle - Disney Wreck It Ralph Puzzle (100 Piece)
Ravensburger Puzzle - Disney Wreck It Ralph Puzzle (100 Piece)
Offered by Duncans Retail
Price: 8.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jigsaw puzzle, 12 Nov 2013
This is a nice jigsaw with big pieces. Ideal for my 5 year-old grandson. I thought it good value money.

"Scimitar" 18 Jar Wall Spice Rack in Hevea with Fixings (Jars Not Included)
"Scimitar" 18 Jar Wall Spice Rack in Hevea with Fixings (Jars Not Included)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Nov 2013
A very nice spice rack. It can we wall mounted or free standing. The quality is good.I am very pleased with it and would recommend to friends.

Clarks Womens Hamble Oak Wine Intrest Lea Leather 6 UK
Clarks Womens Hamble Oak Wine Intrest Lea Leather 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 31 Oct 2013
These shoes are lovely but not for me. They were a little stiff on the top. But beautifully made nevertheless and such a lovely colour.

Wreck it Ralph Pyjamas | Boys Wreck it Ralph PJs | Age 7 to 8 Years
Wreck it Ralph Pyjamas | Boys Wreck it Ralph PJs | Age 7 to 8 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 31 Oct 2013
My grandson loved these pyjamas. I was pleased with them and think they are great value for money. In fact I have purchased another pair.

PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g
PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 31 Oct 2013
I have a skin allergy so this product is invaluable. Not only is it kind to skin but it really works as a deodorant.

quickasteam microwave cooking bags MEDIUM size 30 pack
quickasteam microwave cooking bags MEDIUM size 30 pack
Offered by Planit Products Ltd
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Oct 2013
I love these microwave bags. Vegetables can be prepared in advance and popped into the bag ready for microwaving. I sometimes prepare veg the evening before and keep in the fridge. Especially great when having guests round for a meal.

Ecozone Soap nuts - Indian Wash nuts - replaces laundry powder and detergents - great value 1kg bag - up to 330 washes
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Oct 2013
Such good value for money and for anyone with a skin allergy this is the product to get. Clothes come out of the washing machine just as clean as when using laundry powder or liquid and at a fraction of the cost. I would certainly recommend these soap nuts.

Ivory Machine Washable Thick Soft Shaggy Rug. Available in 4 Sizes. (50cm x 80cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little rug, 25 Aug 2013
I bought this for the side of a bed. I just needed a small rug to cover up a burn mark made by an iron. It covered it perfectly and looks good too.

FitFlop Sandals Florent Urban White Urban White UK6
FitFlop Sandals Florent Urban White Urban White UK6

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Aug 2013
These sandals are superb. Not only are they comfortable but they look good too. I wear them with dresses and jeans too. I can wear them all day without so much as a twinge to my feet. I highly recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3