Profile for HVBZ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 17 Aug 2014
I have lost 2 and half stones in 10 weeks using this DVD and following the Dr Dukan diet and drinking 2 litres of water and 3 cups of green tea everyday. I cannot say how much of my weight loss is due to the DVD and how much is due to Dukan diet but Jillian's exercises definitely toned me and prevented me from having saggy skin due to rapid weight loss, I have also noticed my back and core is much stronger. My body shape now is more like a woman than an onion :)

As for the difficulty of the exercises they actually are not too difficult once you start and commit. I hadn't exercised in over 6 years and I was a size 16 and now size 10 already and I have little more weight to lose but I will carry on using this DVD after I've achieved my target weight as I actually enjoy Jillian's style. I have tried Davina and Claire Nasir's DVDs before but found them boring and monotonous (or maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind to lose weight). When I started on level 1 I thought I could never progress to level 2 but after 8 days I was ready for more then another 7 days later I was on level 3 then I started doing level 2 in the morning and level 3 in the evening.I have also started mixing 30 day shred with Jillians other workout DVD like the kick boxing and banish fat and boost metabolism.

I don't think everyone can lose 20 pounds in 30 days like the DVD says because it depends on your starting weight and the changes you make to your diet and lifestyle but this DVD is definitely a step in the right direction. Jillian actually made me enjoy exercising which I used to hate and avoid.

I think its worth the £5.

2 x Lens Cap Keeper Holder for All Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Fujifilm Panasonic Samsung for All SLR & DSLR Cameras & Lenses, D7000, D800, D300s, D3, 1100d, 600D, Alpha 550, and Many More
Offered by EXCITES

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, lost my lens cap because of it!, 16 Aug 2014
Useless, the foam attached to the string came off and lost my lens cap. Really not happy with this, why dont they use super glue or something.

Maxsima - 52mm UV LENS Filter Protector for Nikon 18-55mm, 55-200mm D40, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D90, D600, D800 - 50mm f1.4, f1.8 or any lens with a 52mm front thread, i.e. Canon, Sigma, Tokina, Tamron, Leica, Panasonic, Pentax etc
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for lens protection., 16 Aug 2014
Perfect for my camera, provides the protection I required. Really worth paying few quid for this to protect your expensive lens.

Munchkin Bath Dunkers
Munchkin Bath Dunkers

1.0 out of 5 stars suctions are useless, doesnt stay on the tiles wall, 16 Aug 2014
I like the idea of this bath toy but it NEVER EVER stayed on the tiles. The suctions are useless, went to bin after I got fed of it.

Disney Cars Pyjamas | Lightning Mcqueen PJ | Age 2 to 3 Years
Disney Cars Pyjamas | Lightning Mcqueen PJ | Age 2 to 3 Years
Offered by Character UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Far too small, 16 Aug 2014
I bought this for my son when he was 1.5 years old but even then it was too small although the label says 2 to 3 years. His not big for his age. So he only wore it for a 2 months or so as it was tight. So I would recommend you order a size or even 2 sizes bigger than u need.

Fireman Sam Hero Childrens Wellies (7 UK Infant)
Fireman Sam Hero Childrens Wellies (7 UK Infant)
Offered by Asco Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 Aug 2014
My son loves his Fireman sam wellies. I find that its easy to put them on him although he cant put them on himself. Seems like he will grow out of them before the wellies are worn out so can give them to charity etc,

SuperFast Thermapen - professional food thermometer in teal
SuperFast Thermapen - professional food thermometer in teal
Offered by ETI Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, very useful, 16 Aug 2014
Works perfectly fine every time ( I do test it with boiling and freezing water monthly) . I come from a restaurant background and these probes are a must in a commercial kitchen but I love them so much that I got one for my home kitchen as well. There is not guessing if the chicken is cooked and dont have to worry about over cooking any meat.

Neat Ideas Clear-Away - Collect, Store, Strain
Neat Ideas Clear-Away - Collect, Store, Strain
Offered by Neat Ideas Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for people who's bins are far from their food prep area..., 16 Aug 2014
I LOVE this little gadget, makes my life so much easier when preparing and cooking food. So convenient to just put all the little bits of rubbish while im cooking and clear up after Im finish. My auntie saw it and wanted one so did my mum so brought another 2. I think the size is perfect as I wouldnt want it bigger as it would then get in the way and be an eyesore.

GRIPPA SOCKS bumble bee kids cotton slipper socks made in Britain, approved by UK's leading foot health experts, Great for childrens feet
Offered by SNUGUNS

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit prices for socks but good quality, 16 Aug 2014
Bit expensive but loved it for the first 2 days we had it then we lost it :(

New Womens Plain Cami Sleeveless Ladies Swing Mini Dress Long Top (S/M 8-10, BLACK)
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long and big, 16 Aug 2014
The quality of the material is good, delivery was quick but its quite big for S/M. Im a size 10 but S/M is too big but thats not too much of a problem as loose fitting is also usable.
Its also too long for me but this is my fault for not checking the length of it before I ordered it, Im 5'2 and normally wear petite so this is neither cute little dress nor a long top me. I won't change it as it was cheap but lesson learnt...always check length!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6