Profile for Urim Restelica > Reviews

Content by Urim Restelica

Urim Restelica (London, UK)

Born Sinner
Born Sinner
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars dreamvillain from the beginnin, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Born Sinner (Audio CD)
A big J. Cole fan here, he definitely delivers a great album, much deeper meaning and concept in born sinner than there was in the sideline story. Bought the deluxe to complete the truly yours sequels. One of my favourite tracks would have to be LAnd of the Snakes!

COLE WORLD!

Celicious White Carbon Fibre Vinyl Full Body Adhesive Skin for Apple iPhone 5
Celicious White Carbon Fibre Vinyl Full Body Adhesive Skin for Apple iPhone 5
Offered by TechDecor UK
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars elegant, 7 Oct 2013
The stickers arrived very quick! They are great quality stickers for the price, the texture feels nice, and they fit the phone perfectly!

iHarbort Stylish Slim Gel Silicone Case Cover & Screen Protector For iPhone 5S 5 Clear/Transparent
Offered by iHarbort
Price: 1.90

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 7 Oct 2013
the case is great, phone feels solid and protected, it isn't bulky but i'd have preferred it to be slightly more slimmer, nevertheless it does a great job, received in 2 days!

1 TIN OF ZIPPO FLUID 125ML UK DEL ONLY
1 TIN OF ZIPPO FLUID 125ML UK DEL ONLY
Offered by Bombay Collections
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 April 2013
Nice tin for a very good price. Bought this as my lighter had ran out of the fluid. Very easy to work with!

3 in 1: wide angle lenses + macro kit fisheye photo for iPhone 4S 4G 3GS 5 5S 5C Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 S4 I9300 i9500 I9220 I9600 Note2 Note3 N7100 N9000 HTC Nokia (Black)
Offered by XCSOURCE
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 21 April 2013
Even though I've had a problem sticking the rings to my phone, I'd still rate this 5 stars because the product itself is way above average. The lenses are a great quality, they seem very strong. The magnets on them are strong too. In fact, they're strong enough to pull the adhesive rings off the phone so make sure the rings are stuck on properly. I'd recommend a cheap, flat-back case to super glue the rings on, that way you can keep your phone clean too. In addition, the delivery was super quick. Ordered on Thursday, dispatched on Friday, arrived on Monday.

Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Wuthering Heights (Kindle Edition)
Needed this book for my studies, obviously had to look for it on amazon. Great book, great condition. Top seller!

New iPad Mini - Carbon Fibre Black Print PropUp Stand Case Cover (with integrated stand function and magnetic sleep sensors) for Apple iPad Mini & also includes BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus & Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2013
The case looks great. Fits perfectly, as does the screen protector. The pen works great even with the screen protector on.

Probably the best product I've bought on amazon.