Profile for Velocet > Reviews

Velocet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Generic, which is good, 21 July 2013
These are generic produced pills for hayfever/allergies in general that do exactly the same thing as their named brand equivalents. Considering the price difference there's really no need to buy branded over these.

STABILO Boss Original Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 8)
STABILO Boss Original Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smudge free, 21 July 2013
Good highlighters, use the brand almost exclusively. I'm left handed so smudging can sometimes be a problem with other or no-name brands, but not a problem with these. The ink distribution isn't too thick either so highlighting most academic books I don't have an issue with the ink sinking through the page.

At the time of buying I got the pack for £4 which seems to be a good deal.

Speedy Network Metal Extendable Shower Rod, White, 140 - 260 Cm
Speedy Network Metal Extendable Shower Rod, White, 140 - 260 Cm
Offered by Homestore International

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 21 July 2013
Very easy to put up, doesn't really require instructions other than to twist to lengthen and tighten. Grip on the tiles remains very firm with the rubber ends, gave it quite a few strong tugs but doesn't seem to fall down easily. Definitely can't take a persons weight but it really shouldn't need to.

WMF Pressure Cooker Sealing Ring (gasket), 22 cm
WMF Pressure Cooker Sealing Ring (gasket), 22 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Jan 2012
Worked in my Tower pressure cooker. Does the job, and it's considerably cheaper than department stores. No leaks, can't think of anything else I should look for in a ring.

Reef Men's Tobago Turquoise/White Sandal R0227TUW 9 UK
Reef Men's Tobago Turquoise/White Sandal R0227TUW 9 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 4 Jan 2012
Picked these up for about £4.50 which is why I didn't return them. I have quite slim feet so found them a little loose with a size 9 (usual size in trainers 9). Might have been an idea for me to go a size down as there was plenty of room but really it's not worth returning over so little.

uni-ball Jetstream SX210 Rollerball Black 3 piece blisterpack
uni-ball Jetstream SX210 Rollerball Black 3 piece blisterpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and smudge-free, 4 Jan 2012
As far as writing goes, it's rather pleasant with these. On normal paper, writing left handed I haven't had any smudges in the past three months and the tip never seems to dry up on me or struggle to write. Ink in them also lasts absolutely ages - would definitely buy again over Papermate Flexgrips, but other than that I haven't used that many pens in the past.

Corelle City Block 16pc Dinner Set
Corelle City Block 16pc Dinner Set
Offered by World Kitchen UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, lightweight and easy-care dishes, 4 Jan 2012
Bought this set after getting rid of a 20 year Corelle set. Quality seems pretty consistant and I don't see myself having to replace these anytime soon.

These hardly ever chip, stain, scratch or break and weigh considerably less than your standard dinnerware set. The mugs themselves aren't Corelle and are made in China rather than the USA and are pretty generic.

Also you don't get any plastic lids for microwaving the bowls which is a bit of a shame since they're expensive to buy seperately, but I still have my old ones so I'm ok for them.

For £40 regardless of the cups and lack of plastic lids, I consider this an excellent deal.

Pot Noodle Chicken and Mushroom 90 g (Pack of 12)
Pot Noodle Chicken and Mushroom 90 g (Pack of 12)
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, good backup food., 4 Jan 2012
Picked it up off Amazon when it was roughly £5.50 for 12. Just be warned that buying 2 dozen is overkill, you'll be sick of them after a few but because of the long shelf life, I found them useful to just keep in my cupboard at uni for those times you have absolutely nothing left.

The University Challenge Quiz Book
The University Challenge Quiz Book
by Steve Tribe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, great book, but one small complaint, 4 Jan 2012
Considering I've been watching the show almost religiously for several years I felt it was appropriate to pick this up for a bit of fun. Thousands of questions to keep me busy, only one small complaint I have that some of the questions in the book are taken directly from recent seasons so I've remembered them from it. I can hardly complain because it says in the description "Over 3,500 challenging questions from Britain's longest-running quiz show.", but I couldn't think of anywhere else to fault it.

Still plenty of questions for me to answer incorrectly!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, great product!, 4 Jan 2012
I've tried some anti-dandruff products available at stores (Head & Sholders, T-Gel) and have found Elvive ones the best. Been using various anti-dandruff shampoos of theirs and have always got rid of my flakes with daily usage - this product also does the job.

Delivery was fast, bought from seller "Express Essentials" and was posted first class recorded, well package.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3