Profile for Angie > Reviews

Clover Chaco Liner Pen Style - Yellow
Offered by Barnyarns
Price: 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 17 Jun 2013
How have I managed without this! Fantastic marker which is very easy to use and shows up well on the fabric. I would recommend that you use it on the wrong side of cotton/linen fabric though, as it won't rub off on those types.

Tuscany Double Wall Light Ivory / Cream Painted Finish
Tuscany Double Wall Light Ivory / Cream Painted Finish
Price: 36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Jun 2013
I bought these for our new conservatory after having a good look on-line and must say, they look fantastic. You would think that they would have been a lot more expensive. I would recommend

Edward's Twilight: edward's version of twilight
Edward's Twilight: edward's version of twilight
Price: 2.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Title misleading, 17 Jun 2013
This should have been titled as a parody. I found it slightly amusing in parts, but it left a bad taste. I don't think the author should have used a book to give his negative opinions of the original Twilight books or writing - bad form sir!

2 pcs Folding Bar Stools Breakfast Dinning Bar Seats Chairs Modern Home Furnitures

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 21 Nov 2012
These are great chairs - just right for sitting at our kitchen island. They are well made, comfortable to sit on and fold easily.

Silver Puffed Heart Stud Earrings
Silver Puffed Heart Stud Earrings
Price: 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous earrings!, 21 Nov 2012
I bought these earrings to match a necklace that I already have and they are perfect- they are a good weight and look a lot more expensive than they cost, so I can fully believe the usual price. I'm very happy that I decided to purchase these. Thank you Amazon for your fabulous service and great pricing too - I ordered these Tuesday afternoon and they were delivered at 8am Wednesday!

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Me before you, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. The characters are so believable, I thought it might be a true story. Sometimes a book stays with you for a while after you finish it, and this is one of those. It certainly makes you think more about what disabled people have to put up with in every day life. It will make you laugh and cry.

Harem [Bonus Track] [Australian Import]
Harem [Bonus Track] [Australian Import]
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Could listen to this all day, 11 Jun 2009
This album is a real joy to listen to, especially in the car, driving home after another stressful day at work! I came onto Amazon looking for another Sarah Brightman CD but purchased Harem instead after reading another review on here and must say have not been disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2