Profile for Tim Longson > Reviews

The Dresden Files: Complete Season 1 [2007] [DVD]
The Dresden Files: Complete Season 1 [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Blackthorne

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic series - highly recommended, 13 May 2015
Fantastic series - if you like programs like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed you will love it, it will also appeal to those who like light hearted crime investigation programs like The Mentalist.

I enjoyed every minute of this show, and was left begging for more - the only crime is that the fox network didnt make more episodes! More TV like this please, and less "reality crap" lol!

iBoutique® 30W Bayonet (B22) Daylight Energy Saving Light Bulb Equivalent Output 150 Watts (Full Spectrum) Great For SAD Sufferers, Snooker, Pool, Hobbies, Crafts, Photography

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well so long as it lasts - bad warranty, 13 May 2015
Works well so long as it lasts. It comes with a VERY long warranty, but mine died after a year, and I tried to contact them about a replacement and they never answered..... It does what it says on the label, very natural light, and probably helps with SAD, but don't trust the warranty....

Sweetbird Eggnog Syrup 1 Litre
Sweetbird Eggnog Syrup 1 Litre

1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes NOTHING like eggnog - just cheap booze., 13 May 2015
I have had eggnog in Canada, the USA, and Starbucks in the UK. I have even found a recipe for making it which is lovely, but a pain to carry out. But when I first saw this I syrup was overjoyed, as eggnog is GORGEOUS!

HOWEVER, when I actually tried this I could not be more disappointed - you can NOT taste anything even vaguely eggnog like, it just tastes like you have added something like cheap brandy to your coffee. Unless you like coffee which tastes boozy, I recommend avoiding this flavor sorry. Try the ginger or cinnamon instead, they are nice.

NETGEAR WNA1000M-100PES N150 802.11 g/n (150 Mbps) WiFi USB Micro Adaptor
NETGEAR WNA1000M-100PES N150 802.11 g/n (150 Mbps) WiFi USB Micro Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little wifi adapter - very compact, inexpensive, powerful and fast!, 13 May 2015
Great little wifi adapter. I couldn't believe how SMALL it was when it first came! Worked first time, no fuss, and connected to my router at 150Mbps! I got it for a laptop on which the built in wifi was dodgy, but when I saw how fast, and how strong the signal was using it even through huge thick walls, I bought another one for my desktop, which is in the same room as my router, but now I don't have any cables! Highly recommended! :)

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 inch Tablet (Released July 2014) Ultra Slim Black Case Cover Stand + [FREE HD Screen-Protector with cleaning cloth] [FREE Stylus] for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Offered by Case Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover: very sturdy and strong, and yet incredibly light weight and very inexpensive!, 13 May 2015
Great cover: very sturdy and strong, and yet incredibly light weight and very inexpensive! I wanted the lightest I could get as my elderly mother has very week hands, and this was by far the lightest that Amazon has to offer. Allow you to prop open tablet at perfect angle on your knee, table or pretty much any surface, and the auto-sleep when cover closed saves a lot of tablet power. Highly recommended. :)

Monkey - The Complete Series [DVD]
Monkey - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Monkey - The Complete Series
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone who remembers this series from when it was in TV will HAVE to get this - its incredibly nostalgic!, 27 Dec. 2014
Anyone who remembers this series from when it was in TV will HAVE to get this - its incredibly nostalgic, still really funny and engaging!

Supernatural: Limited Edition Complete Season 1 & 2 Box Set (Exclusive To Amazon.co.uk) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki
Offered by rbmbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV series of its type, ever, without question!, 27 Dec. 2014
Best TV series of its type, ever, without question! Series 1 is good, series 2 is great, but from series 3 onwards - best TV ever! The mix of fantasy and humor will have you addicted! There is a lot of biblical things in this series, like demons, angels, Lucifer, etc.. And my best friends father is a minister, and he LOVES it - he says they have really done their research but the present it in a really enjoyable format!

Ben Elton - Live Get A Grip [DVD]
Ben Elton - Live Get A Grip [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Elton
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Elton is one of the funniest comedians alive!, 27 Dec. 2014
Ben Elton is one of the funniest comedians alive! You can tell how intelligent he is as he was one of the main writers of the the BBC Blackadder series; although his standup is of a different type of comedy, his keen wit and humor will have you crying with laughter! A must buy!

Kung Pow - Enter the Fist [2002] [DVD]
Kung Pow - Enter the Fist [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Oedekerk
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly funny - first time I watched this film I laughed longer, and harder, than I have with any other film!, 27 Dec. 2014
Incredibly funny - I think I can honestly say that the first time I watched this film I laughed longer, and harder, than I have with any other film!

Canadian Bacon [DVD] [1995]
Canadian Bacon [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ John Candy
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Really funny and enjoyable film., 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Canadian Bacon [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
Really funny and enjoyable film. Makes some very good points, and reveals some truths I think governments would rather we did not think about too much! ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5