Profile for Allie Brom > Reviews

Singstar '80s (PS2)
Offered by Super-bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars 80's Singstar, 4 Mar 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Singstar '80s (PS2) (Video Game)
I have wanted this disc for ages and although it is a little older than some games available at the moment it is still great fun and the best karaoke game to play. The songs are fantastic and make for some great entertainment. Works with the PS2.

Noughts and Crosses Pack, 4 books, RRP £27.96 (Checkmate; Double Cross; Knife Edge; Noughts and Crosses).
by Malorie Blackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Noughts and Crosses Series, 4 Mar 2012
This is one of my favourite series. The books are really great and very emotional and are definitely worth buying as they are books you will want to read again and again! (I say this as a devoted library user!)Malorie Blackman has written loads of other fantastic novels which I would also recommend.

The Scarlet Letter (Wordsworth Classics)
The Scarlet Letter (Wordsworth Classics)
by Nathaniel Hawthorne

5.0 out of 5 stars The Scarlett Letter, 4 Mar 2012
I ordered this book after watching 'Easy A'! I haven't had chance to read it yet but the book arrived very quickly and was in perfect condition. I have previously bought other books from this brand- Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights as I enjoy classic literature.

The Best of Sainsbury's CAKE DECORATING
The Best of Sainsbury's CAKE DECORATING
by JANICE MURFITT

5.0 out of 5 stars cakes, 11 April 2011
This company were really helpful and though there was a small problem they resolved it as fast as they could. I would definately buy from them again.