Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Fuckers / Dream Baby Dream [12" VINYL]
Fuckers / Dream Baby Dream [12" VINYL]
Offered by zoverstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 19 July 2014
Love this band and this is a great song recorded live.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS)
Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by beauty stores

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game., 14 Feb. 2014
I loved Luigi's Mansion on the Gamecube, so hoping this would be the same or better. I think it's better. It looks and plays amazing. I hadn't touched my 3DS for a few months, this game has got me back playing.

Benji
Benji

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find a better album in 2014., 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Benji (MP3 Download)
This album has blown me away, simply stunning. I think someone dies in every song. Very emotional powerful stuff. Sad, moving and uplifting.

Dare/Fascination! [Deluxe Edition]
Dare/Fascination! [Deluxe Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect synth electric music, 31 May 2013
Best pop album ever. Every song on this is fantastic. I love it. One of my top ten albums of all time.

DAVE SMITH INSTRUMENTS MOPHO Analog
DAVE SMITH INSTRUMENTS MOPHO Analog
Offered by DISCONET

5.0 out of 5 stars peep blip whaaa., 31 May 2013
Great little synth. with great sounds. So much fun to use. I have no idea what I am doing half the time, but some of the sounds this makes are amazing. I know there are bigger, better and newer synths, but for me this great and simple to use.

English Electric (Deluxe)
English Electric (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just adding another 5 star review for OMD, 31 May 2013
I love OMD. I grew up listening to them. I got this without hearing any of the songs on it, and it is brilliant. Other people have written more in depth and better reviews than this, but I just had to say it's a great album and well worth 5 stars.

Mosquito
Mosquito
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs more than I thought., 31 May 2013
This review is from: Mosquito (Audio CD)
I like the YEAH YEAH YEAHS, I always look forward to a new CD from them. How I listen to music has changed, mainly on an mp3 player and skipping from song to song, but I had a day off work when I got this and played the whole thing from start to finish and I loved it. It's a little slower than some of the other stuff they have done, but it's more epic and big in sound. In short a great band with a great CD.

Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey
Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS GAME, 19 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Like I said "I LOVE THIS GAME." Not just because it reminds me of many, many happy hours playing it when it first came out, I still play it today. It does look its age, but the game play is still brilliant.

Hobo with a Shotgun [DVD]
Hobo with a Shotgun [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rutger Hauer

1.0 out of 5 stars OH NO, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Hobo with a Shotgun [DVD] (DVD)
This film is so bad it's bad. It makes Machete look good. It's not over the top, It's not funny, It's Just RUBBISH.

WWE All Stars (Wii)
WWE All Stars (Wii)

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 21 April 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WWE All Stars (Wii) (Video Game)
RUBBISH. Everything about this game is wrong. It looks rubbish, sounds rubbish and plays rubbish. You do not feel that you are in control of your wrestler, you push a botton and 4 days later it does something. You end up just watching the fights and getting angry. I am also sick and tired of looking at a NOW LOADING screen every 10 seconds for the wrestlers intros. I have better wrestling games on my N64, that look, sound and play better.