Profile for Minotaur > Reviews

Content by Minotaur

Minotaur "Full of Bull" (SW England)

Page: 1 | 2
Philips Senseo HD7825/60 Viva Cafe Black Coffee Machine
Philips Senseo HD7825/60 Viva Cafe Black Coffee Machine
Offered by Koester GERMANY

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect upgrade, 13 Dec. 2014
Replaced an original Senseo with this one as, after many many years of faithful service the "automeasuring" facility finally gave up. I must say, I am very impressed with this one too. I have the "capsule" so that I can use my own coffee in it and it works as good as the original. I love the movable spout too as my mugs now fit perfectly underneath.

Swift delivery too, thanks

Moschino Glamour Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml
Moschino Glamour Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml
Offered by Stephanys Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet smell of success, 13 Dec. 2014
My wife loves this scent and was almost out of her existing one and we could not find an affordable replacement in the UK. Great value for money and delivered quicker than most UK based purchases I make.

Well packaged too.

Highly recommended Seller

Motorola MBP28 Multi-Cam Digital Video Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP28 Multi-Cam Digital Video Baby Monitor
Offered by Warecasa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution, 15 May 2014
These were bought for a family member with a 3 storey house, kitchen/garden/bathroom on ground floor, living room/x1 bedroom on first floor and bedroomx1/box room on 2nd floor to monitor a disabled family member.

They are the perfect solution as they not only provide the monitoring function they have the two way chat facility too and this is frequently used to reassure and assist the disabled family member

Would highly recommend

Mens Ring - Gold Celtic Dragon Inlay TUNGSTEN Carbide Comfort Fit Wedding Engagement Jewelry Band Ring Size R ( Available in Most Sizes )
Offered by BestToHave

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Jan. 2014
Bought this to replace a wedding ring that now doesn't fit as I have lost a lot of weight and it's price does not reflect the quality of the product. It looks fantastic and fits perfectly.

I would highly recommend this ring

Monsters University [DVD]
Monsters University [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Goodman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic follow up, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for teenage daughter who has watched these since she was "little" and this one didn't disappoint.

Would highly recommend for fans of the series

CostMad Samsung Galaxy S i9000 3500 mAh 3500mAh Extreme Extended High Capacity Quality Spare Replacement Backup Battery with Battery Back Rear Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S i9000

5.0 out of 5 stars Tripled the life of my phone, 31 Mar. 2013
Excellent. Instead of having to charge my phone every evening now I can do it every 3rd evening. I actually prefer the weight and shape of the phone now too but the slight battery movement is annoying, although does not affect the performance etc in any way whatsoever, its "just" an annoyance.

If you have an i9000 and want to extend the life of it, or just are sick of recharging EVERY day, I'd definitely recommend this extended battery and back cover and for the price, it's a bargain.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Daughter's coursework, 10 Feb. 2013
This was bought for my daughter to keep her coursework tidy and the school insisted on them (they should have bought them then, eh?).

It does exactly what is required of it and is ideal for it's task. The cost was one of the reasons we bought this one as all the others we researched were almost double the price and quite "tacky"!

I would definitely recommend this to others who have children who need them for their schoolwork.

20 RANDOM SHAPED GAS FIRE CERAMIC COALS IN BRANDED COALS 4 YOU PACKAGING
20 RANDOM SHAPED GAS FIRE CERAMIC COALS IN BRANDED COALS 4 YOU PACKAGING
Offered by Coals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, 10 Feb. 2013
Bought to replace "coals" over 8 years old and have done the job perfectly. Fireplace has now been serviced and looks fabulous again.

The variety of sizes and shapes makes them look as real as possible, therefore making the overall effect that much better

NEW Inflatable Lounger iPod/MP3 BUBBLE POD with Speaker
NEW Inflatable Lounger iPod/MP3 BUBBLE POD with Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Gaming, 13 Jun. 2011
I bought one of these for "Link" nights with the lads and its great when you play the Xbox 360 audio through it as the bass vibrates right through it, really enhancing the gameplay.

As previously said, takes ages to inflate AND deflate so an electric pump (mains and/or battery) is highly recommended.

I have had mine for ages and no leaks etc so it must be quite durable too

I am 5'9" and weigh 16 stone and its fine for me. We have upto 6' and 18 stone in it with no probs, but I wouldnt recommend much over that!!! This sort of info is never explained so I thought I'd add it for all you grown ups considering one!!!

SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Petite & Perfect, 4 Jan. 2011
I have an original Sansa Fuze and bought this Clip for my wife for Christmas. We haven't been disappointed. It does everything she requires and does it very well. She is not the greatest lover of "technology" but has worked out how to do everything on this very quickly, another bonus as I don't then keep getting asked "How do I ...?"

It is also handy knowing the trick to "undo" the volume restriction. If you set Language to English and location to UK or Europe it restricts the Volume settings. To overcome this, do a full reset (in your manual) then set to USA or Rest of World and "Hey Presto!", unrestricted volume.

Value for money and ease of use, you'd be daft not to get this one

Page: 1 | 2