Profile for Jay > Reviews

Content by Jay

Jay

Ariston Hotpoint Fridge Freezer Left Hand Salad Bin. Genuine part number C00111365

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
The product is very good quality and arrived on time. Strong material and fits just right. Highly recommended.

ELBONTEK® 925 Sterling Silver Love You A Lifetime Interlocking Heart Necklace+18''(45cm)Chain(Love message card included)
Offered by ELBONTEK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 15 Feb 2014
Excellent gifts and my wife and kids loved it. Just the right size and perfectly wrapped. Good quality and very prompt delivery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 July 2012
Excellent product. Seeds arrived the next 2 days. High germination percentage and good quality plants grown. Highly recommended. Now enjoying the garden and just waiting for the harvest time.

NIKE Pro Core Men's Long Sleeve Tight Mock , M
NIKE Pro Core Men's Long Sleeve Tight Mock , M

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 Feb 2012
Very good quality. Delivery excellent. Highly recommended. Enjoyed wearing this product and great for keeping fit. My friends love it. Great fit just as what's been described by the seller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool warmers, 9 Jan 2011
My youngest daughter loved wearing the boots and not only because she liked Peppa pig but because of the style and beautifully presented printout of Peppa.

Girls Black Boots With Flower And Heart Logo - Black - UK 10
Girls Black Boots With Flower And Heart Logo - Black - UK 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wear, 9 Jan 2011
Very nice and very good to wear. Keeps my daughter's feet warm especially as it is winter. Highly recommended product for young girls to wear on a cool winter's day.

Happiest Toddler On The Block, The [DVD] [2005]
Happiest Toddler On The Block, The [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Dr. Harvey Karp

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiest toddler on the block, 3 Oct 2010
I have used this product when my first daughter is growing up and with this dvd she has grown into a very lovely and very happy child. I can say other people can notice her smiles from other children. Highly recommended.

Gym Master INVERSION TABLE 12 MONTHS WARRANTY/TOP QUALITY MACHINE /Delivery-UK ONLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym Master inversion table, 3 Oct 2010
I have used it a lot for when I suffer severe pain from my sciatica. I highly recommend you consult your doctor and physiotherapist first before buying it as it may not be applicable to you. I am a nurse and I did research a lot about my condition as well before buying this. My pain is less now and this product is so easy to set up and put away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2011 9:15 AM BST