Profile for Willowtree > Reviews

Willowtree

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker, Silver/Black, Large
Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker, Silver/Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to set up and pretty accurate activity recording., 6 May 2016
Works just as advertised. It had a good charge already straight from the box but I did put it on to charge via my cars USB charging unit with the Fitbit charger and it was ready in less than 5 minutes.
Simple to set up and it's works perfectly with my iPhone 6s
I've upgraded from a Fitbit flex which I've had for two years but decided to upgrade to this and I'm glad I have. It's quicker to charge and the strap is more comfortable to wear.
The Bluetooth sync with phone is great and it's easy to update display preferences on the Alta.
The Fitbit App is one of the easiest to use and is one of the reasons I choose to stay with the Fitbit brand. Although I also use the Pacer app which is another good fitness recorder.
Don't be put off by some of the idiot reviews.
It has lived up to my expectations and I'm not disappointed and the bonus is I don't have to wear my watch anymore.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PUKKA PAD A5 (127x203mm) 50 Set NCR Duplicate Invoice Book Single DCU5842
PUKKA PAD A5 (127x203mm) 50 Set NCR Duplicate Invoice Book Single DCU5842
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for small tradesmen/business's, 16 Mar. 2016
I work as a bookkeeper and this is a brilliant little invoice pad, which I purchased for one of my clients to use as they needed a proper way to create invoices that were consistent.
the benefit is that a copy is made for the customer and the yellow duplicate copy is left in the book

The Best Small Business Accounts Book (Blue Version): For a non-VAT Registered Small Business
by Peter Hingston

5.0 out of 5 stars best for new start ups and existing small business's that need to record accuratly their financial business information, 16 Mar. 2016
I work as a bookkeeper and brought this as a gift for one of my small business clients who is an electrician, and whom did not want to use a computer/cloud based package to record his financial accounts.
It was a book that my husband used when he first started as a plumber and when I showed it to my client he loved the simple hands on way that the information can be recorded.
The front of the book has some handy information on how to keep your financial records, and details on how to record the data in the book.

Foolscap A4 Half Flap Rigid Card Document Wallets Assorted Colours - Pack of 5
Foolscap A4 Half Flap Rigid Card Document Wallets Assorted Colours - Pack of 5
Offered by Aamers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the home and or office., 16 Mar. 2016
Love the sturdy construction and vibrant colours of the folders, which I have used to colour code my clients work.
The sit well in a nook on my desk and are proving to be very robust as they have been handled every day for the last two months and are not showing any sign of stress/softening at the edges; as other folders have done for me, and still look as good as new.

Bic Briteliner Highlighter Pens - Pack of 5
Bic Briteliner Highlighter Pens - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite highlighter for work and study, 16 Mar. 2016
the yellow is bright and vibrant, perfect for picking out text. The other colours are great too.
I work as a bookkeeper and these are now my preferred product for highlighting as they do not fade and maintain their vibrancy.
It also does not smudge printed documents, something that used to bug me with some of the other highlighter's I have used previously.
They are a good buy and one that I will purchase again

Paper Mate Inkjoy Stylus Ball Pen Medium Tip 1.0mm - Assorted Fun Colours (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite pen, 16 Mar. 2016
Smooth flowing ink with the bonus that I can use the other end of the pen as a stylus to make notes on my hand held tablet and phone.
I love the purple colour best although the green is good colour.

Tipp-Ex Micro Tape Twist 8M Correction Tape (Box of 10)
Tipp-Ex Micro Tape Twist 8M Correction Tape (Box of 10)
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and a perfect little correction tool, 16 Mar. 2016
fantastic value and perfect to hold in your hand when making corrections.

COLOP 37 x 13 mm GreenLine SCANNED Stamp - Red
COLOP 37 x 13 mm GreenLine SCANNED Stamp - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant device, 16 Mar. 2016
smooth operation and stamps clearly and reliably every time.

Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Sage Green
Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Sage Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Its now my favourite colour, 16 Mar. 2016
Brilliant colour, bottle needs a good shake before opening and using each time, to ensure a good colour coverage, otherwise I have found that the layers can be a little pale. I have been using this for over two months now and find that I can get a three week wear before it needs removing and reapplying. I have had no issues with chipping, it is more that my nails have grown so much in the three weeks that they need trimming.
It also soaks of well.
It is by far my favourite colour, it is not to garish but a lovely sage green

Filofax A5 Storage Binder
Filofax A5 Storage Binder

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and sits well on my office shelf, 16 Mar. 2016
Sits nicely on my shelf, I found the poppers that 'pop' on to the page holder stems different, but they work a treat.
I have been able to archive my A5 and also my Personal size Filofax diary pages, for months past which I do not need to reference daily, and by archiving the pages, it frees up space in my A5 and personal size planners.
I love the spine label which is not shown in the picture, but allows me to put a title on it for easy reference when its on the shelf.
I will be buying more of these so that I can file my work diary by year

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9