Profile for SJ > Reviews

The Mistaken
The Mistaken
by Nancy S. Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars A story full of tension, 7 May 2013
This review is from: The Mistaken (Paperback)
Well, wow, what a rollercoaster of a read. I didn't know what was going to happen next through nearly all of the book. I have to say I know the author, and at one point, while reading The Mistaken, I sent Nancy a message saying I can't believe you did that, I was so caught out by a plot twist I had not seen coming at all. Amazing. Very cleverly written, packed with action, and charged with tension, but not too complex to follow, it just keeps you engrossed in the story wondering what shock is around the corner, because after the first massive plot twist, you think, this could go anywhere now, what `s coming next. I really enjoyed it.

Dangerous Embrace
Dangerous Embrace
by Dana Mason

4.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Dangerous Embrace (Paperback)
The story captured me from the first page in, I was totally involved with the lead female character and absorbed in her story and discovering where that was going to go. I loved the believable people and relationships in the story. The pace was brilliant.

Pulled
Pulled

4.0 out of 5 stars A really emotional journey, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pulled (Kindle Edition)
The story sucked me in and the characters were engaging. I couldn't put it down. I liked the fact that the characters had a bit of edge to them too, they weren't perfect people leading perfect lives, but real people experiencing real life.

Take This Regret (The Regret Series Book 2)
Take This Regret (The Regret Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really absorbing, 18 Feb. 2013
I was completely invested in the characters and emotionally involved in their story willing that happen-ending to come to pass