Profile for N. Humphrey > Reviews

Karrimor Bodmin 3 Weathertite, Women's Trekking and Hiking Shoes
Karrimor Bodmin 3 Weathertite, Women's Trekking and Hiking Shoes
Offered by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, 17 Sept. 2013
I bought these a few months ago and I wear them all the time.
I originally bought them to replace a pair of a different make that had got wet walking through a field of grass, stayed wet for a few days (I was unable to get them dry) and eventually started squeaking as I walked, not ideal.
I hate shopping so ordered these hoping they would fit, they did, not only that but as soon as I opened the box I loved the styling of them. I've tested them through wet grass and was delighted to have dry feet as well as done a bit of puddle jumping too. They are so comfortable I wore and drove over 10 hours in them. I love the way they look and wear them all the time, even to the supermarket.
I couldn't recommend them more.

The Persepolis Affair
The Persepolis Affair

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever and Intriguing!, 19 April 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, the storyline and characters drew me in and I couldn't put it down. The author demonstrates a deep and profound knowledge and understanding of caring for the elderly which very quickly becomes apparent as you read the book. The characters are not perfect, they have faults and flaws and that's what makes this such an enjoyable read as well as the intrigue and twists of the storyline! I enjoyed how the storyline unfolded and interwove. Very cleverly done and I'm looking forward to reading the next one. Good work.

Design and Chance
Design and Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written,, 7 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Design and Chance (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading this but I was soon hooked. To start there's the mystery of how the situation came to be and then you are drawn into Faith's story and how she overcomes the hardships of her life. The storyline draws you in and completely eclipses anything else you should be doing.
The writing is incredibly descriptive and beautifully delivered by a talented author.
I loved this book and thoroughly recommend it.

John Tucker Must Die/My Super Ex Girlfriend/Just My Luck [DVD]
John Tucker Must Die/My Super Ex Girlfriend/Just My Luck [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jesse Metcalfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good collection, 10 April 2010
A really good collection of 'chick flicks', this was my first 3in1 dvd set and it was well worth the money.
I really enjoyed all the films but 'John Tucker Must Die' was my favourite, I bought this for that film and the others were just a bonus.

Three Coloured Pairs Of 18mm Replacement Earphone Pads
Three Coloured Pairs Of 18mm Replacement Earphone Pads
Offered by Manchester Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars They do what they say., 24 Jan. 2010
They fit standard headphones.
I wanted some to replace the ones that came with some headphones as I find headphones very uncomfortable without the foam pads. They work perfectly. Very useful.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy is the best!, 11 July 2009
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Great cd of some of Billy's Best Bits.
Clips from many performances. Put together well, they may be ones you've heard before if you're a Billy fan, but always funny and its nice to have so many of the best ones together.