Profile for Loulou > Reviews

Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse MICKEY LEARNING PHONE
Offered by Magic Cherry Price
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved this., 8 May 2014
Lots of fun for little Mickey Mouse fans. Ring Mickey up, press lots of buttons, even speak Spanish to him!

The Sound of Bread
The Sound of Bread
Price: 4.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah, memories!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: The Sound of Bread (Audio CD)
If you love Bread, you'll adore this! All the old favourites that you used to have on vinyl or tape.

Coffeeduck Pad For Senseo Quadrante & Latte HD7850, HD7860, HD7825, HD7863
Coffeeduck Pad For Senseo Quadrante & Latte HD7850, HD7860, HD7825, HD7863
Offered by Invero
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 8 May 2014
I can use whatever coffee I want now in my Senseo machine, at a fraction of the price! I love it!

Dirt Stopper Large Door Mats Beige/Black
Dirt Stopper Large Door Mats Beige/Black
Offered by Chic at Home Furnishings
Price: 8.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price., 8 May 2014
This is an excellent quality mat for a very good price. Lies flat with no curling at edges, is a very generous size, and performs well. Vacuuming keeps it looking smart.

Entertaining Angels (Oberon Modern Plays)
Entertaining Angels (Oberon Modern Plays)
by Richard Everett
Price: 8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing and thought-provoking play, 30 Sep 2013
Reasonably easy play to stage, as it all takes place in the garden or by the river bank. Setting aside a part of the stage apron on a lower level for the riverbank worked well. This is not exactly a comedy, although there are laughs. The lead role is very large, with the remainder of the play being pretty equally shared between other cast members. I enjoyed directing Angels. We actually covered the stage with artificial grass, which made for a fabulous set!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this coat, 30 Sep 2013
Hard to find a reasonably priced maternity coat/jacket, but my daughter is delighted with this one. The front is longer than the back to allow for a growing bump. The material feels good quality - time will tell if it is warm. Personally I would say the back was a little too short when wearing over maternity tops, but that is my own opinion.

The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Easy, Calorie Counted Fast Day Meals You'll Love
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good recipes, 30 Sep 2013
I bought the Kindle version of this and rather wished I hadn't. I find it hard to browse recipes and have actually ended up only using it once so far. However I am sure it is helpful if you are doing the 5:2 - we are not very good at sticking to it!

Just For Men H10 Sandy Blond Hair Color 60 ml
Just For Men H10 Sandy Blond Hair Color 60 ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 9.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for a temporary quick fix, 30 Sep 2013
Ok for a quick fix but not much coverage, with white pretty much staying white. If kept on longer goes dark. Fades very quickly.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice slipper but a little on the small side, 30 Sep 2013
These slippers are fun looking with shiny stars, and made of soft material. I am a true size 8, and do find them slightly short, pressing against my toes. However am persevering, as it is hard to find a slipper that is a reasonable price and not too 'old' looking. I would say they are a 41 rather than a 42

Is It Just Me?
Is It Just Me?
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it!, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
Just like having a cosy chat with Miranda herself. Touching on the minutiae of life which matters to all of us, Miranda speaks to me, her MDRC, as if she had popped round for a coffee. Which she is welcome to do, any time! This book DOES have a message for which, Miranda, thank you!

Page: 1 | 2