Profile for me > Reviews

Content by me

me (Colchester)

Page: 1 | 2
TaoTronics® Wireless Keyboard Fly Air Mouse Remote Control for Android Smart TV Box Remote & MID Tablet PC

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple even my Mum can use it!, 29 May 2013
I was very impressed with this remote. I admit it's the first one of its kind I've used, but the ability to use it as both a mouse pointer and keyboard is great. I even managed to get my OAP Mum to use it without trouble. Great little keyboard, the same size as most tv remote controls.

Archos 35 Home Connect Internet Radio
Archos 35 Home Connect Internet Radio

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this unit., 29 May 2013
I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could. It does so much for the price. I can even watch iPlayer in bed, but I mainly bought this to listen to radio 4 shows in the bath. My only criticism is the amount of time it takes to get to the right pages and how many times it times out, but once you get it going it really is very good. Great speakers and a good picture on the screen.

I'd recommend this to others but would warn them to be patient with it.

Lorina Sparkling Pink Lemonade 75 cl (Pack of 12)
Lorina Sparkling Pink Lemonade 75 cl (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too expensive!, 29 May 2013
I misread this when I ordered, imagining I would be getting a few bottles. This product can be bought locally to me for a couple of pounds a bottle. I certainly would not buy again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loved it!, 29 May 2013
I got this for my nephew for Easter. I can't really give much comment on how he uses it but I do know he loved it when he got it.

Hello Kitty Ceramic Mug with milk chocolate Easter Egg
Hello Kitty Ceramic Mug with milk chocolate Easter Egg

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive for what you get., 29 May 2013
I feel I paid far too much for what I actually got. This was a gift for my niece, took a while to arrive and seemed much cheaper than the price we paid. My niece, being young, was happy enough, but I would not buy again.

Trixie 43712 Tarifa Scratching Post 52 cm Grey / Black
Trixie 43712 Tarifa Scratching Post 52 cm Grey / Black
Offered by Speed-Box

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 cats and only one stool!, 29 May 2013
A great replacement for an old scratching post/day bed for our cats. The problem is that they all want to sit on this! I definitely can't complain for the price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect., 29 May 2013
I love this bag. It has loads of compartments and looks unique and fun. My one criticism is that I could do with it just being a tiny bit bigger. I do manage to squeeze all my stuff in but if they sold this in a bigger size I'd be thrilled.

FMD Jango 11 Occasional Table Damson 40 x 44.5 x 40 cm
FMD Jango 11 Occasional Table Damson 40 x 44.5 x 40 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a small tv table, 29 May 2013
Using this in the guest bedroom for a tv and box underneath. It is just the right size and not so big that it takes up too much space.

Kit for Kids By Carla Lazy Days Cable Chenille Knitted Blanket (Blue)
Kit for Kids By Carla Lazy Days Cable Chenille Knitted Blanket (Blue)
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids! My cat loves this throw., 29 May 2013
Our 14 year old cat loves to sit on my husband's chenille jumper. In order to stop her doing this we bought this blanket. It's just the right size for her and she seems very happy with it.

Devolo dLAN 500 AV Wireless+ Add-On Powerline Adapter (500 Mbps, Wi-Fi Extender, Wi-Fi Repeater, Wi-Fi Booster 3 LAN Ports, Pass Through, PLC Adapter, Ethernet, Data Filter, Wi-Fi Move) - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a Good Price!, 29 May 2013
This is just the product I wanted. At first I looked at other manufacturers but they didn't have exactly what I wanted. This has it all! Wifi for upstairs and 3 ports for the tv, blu ray and freesat we have in the bedroom (all wired).

We had a wifi extender before but it would randomly throw us off, this never has. I'm so glad I invested a bit more and got this rather than buying something cheaper and less reliable. I shall make a point of looking at Devolo first when thinking of buying any more homeplugs.

Page: 1 | 2