Profile for Wanderluster > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Allen Carr's Get Out of Debt Now
Allen Carr's Get Out of Debt Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 July 2015
This seemed like a gimmick to me at first but I'm so glad I gave it a try. It's really changed my life for the better - I've even given up smoking without having to buy Carr's separate book on that. His words are so simple yet so powerful and had a huge impact on my addictions like nothing ever has. You can't stop yourself from spending money by using willpower alone and Carr explains how to change your mentality instead.

Love & Misadventure
Love & Misadventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct. 2014
This book is full of dreams! I read it again and again. Thank you Lang.

MEN WHO CAN'T LOVE
MEN WHO CAN'T LOVE

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have a suspicion about the person you're seeing, 6 Oct. 2014
If you're seeing someone who is hot and cold with you, check this out immediately. This book tells you all the warning signs and it was a huge eye-opener for me.

Are You the One for Me?: Knowing Who's Right and Avoiding Who's Wrong
Are You the One for Me?: Knowing Who's Right and Avoiding Who's Wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars This book gives answers!, 6 Oct. 2014
This book is perfect when trying to decide whether to leave a relationship, or as a check-up when you've met someone new. I've read it probably 10 times over the years and it's such a great reminder of what red flags to look out for. It also teaches you a lot about yourself and why you choose the partners you do.

Maybe He's Just an Asshole: Ditch Denial, Embrace Your Worth, and Find True Love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Feb. 2014
I've read tons of books on this subject but this one is my favourite by far - I come back to it again and again. It's super funny but delivers such no-nonsense, straight to the point gems that you KNOW deep down but won't admit. After discovering that the guy I was seeing had committed several of the dating crimes outlined in the book, I finally woke up.

The Spirit Indestructible
The Spirit Indestructible
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 18 Sept. 2012
I've never been a diehard Nelly Furtado fan, but this album blew me away. It's got the kind of tunes you'd love to hear in a club but also aren't too trancy to play in the morning while you're getting ready for work. There is a enough variation from one song to the next to make the album playable all the way through without getting boring, which is usually the issue I have with this genre. If you only download one song, make it Waiting for the Night.

Caleb's Crossing
Caleb's Crossing

4.0 out of 5 stars Minor spoiler alert, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Caleb's Crossing (Kindle Edition)
I loved every page of this story and the suspense grew with each chapter and then...she marries the wrong guy!! :'( I finished this book a week ago and I'm still not over it. Not every story can have a happy ending but I really wanted it for this one. Still, this is a beautiful piece of work, especially if you are interested in 17th century New England.

DERMAdoctor KP Duty dermatologist moisturizing therapy for dry skin - 120 ml
DERMAdoctor KP Duty dermatologist moisturizing therapy for dry skin - 120 ml
Offered by DERMAdoctor

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the cost, this works, 13 Aug. 2012
Finally I can wear sleeveless tops without being self-conscious. This product really works, but the trick is to not stop using it. No cream has ever worked on my stubborn red speckled skin before and I'm just thrilled to have normal, soft skin on the backs of my arms. I cringe now when I see women in tops and dresses with rashes of bumpy skin on their arms. It doesn't have to be this way! Wish I'd discovered DermaDoctor earlier in life.

Bear Creek
Bear Creek
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Deeper into the country, 7 July 2012
This review is from: Bear Creek (Audio CD)
I kills me not to give this album 5 stars because Brandi is ridiculously talented, but Live At Benaroya Hall With The Seattle Symphony is her best. Bear Creek has a much stronger country sound, which is great if you like that sort of thing. The opening song is superb but the ballads on this album fell a bit flat, which is surprising and disappointing since they are normally a great strength of hers. Still, the album is unique and Brandi stays true to her roots here.

Element: Ballet Conditioning [DVD]
Element: Ballet Conditioning [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elise Gulan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jan. 2012
This dvd is so effective, I've only done it three times and my legs already feel super tight! It takes a bit of patience though since the movements are very slow and gentle, but I like this as I don't get all sweaty and feel like I'm 'exercising'. I can't do all of the moves yet, but that's ok as the ones I am doing are clearly worth the effort. Warning - do this properly and you will be very sore the next day!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3