Profile for mumof3 > Reviews

Content by mumof3

mumof3 "mumof3" (liverpool England)

Page: 1 | 2
Wounded Souls
Wounded Souls

4.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking story, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Wounded Souls (Kindle Edition)
What a tragic story, written with honestly and love. May god bless you all for the future and RIP Danny.

No Regrets
No Regrets

5.0 out of 5 stars very emotional, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: No Regrets (Kindle Edition)
Heart felt and very sad. Colleen and her family are like most big families, so many personalities to contend with and obviously being in the spotlight makes it harder. I really enjoyed the book and admire Coleens strength of character.

Evil Beyond Belief - How and Why Dr Harold Shipman Murdered 357 People
Evil Beyond Belief - How and Why Dr Harold Shipman Murdered 357 People

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 4 Nov 2013
Shocking to hear how this was actually allowed to continue for so very long! Sadly it appears to be that people were afraid of Fred Shipman! Primrose, Shipman's loyal wife was well provided for, receiving a whopping pension as well as a lump sum of £100,000 when he committed suicide.

Indian Beaded Necklace
Indian Beaded Necklace
Offered by Indisguise Party store

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Indian Beaded Necklace (Toy)
Bought to go with a Pocahontas outfit and it was perfect and my little girls absolutely loves it to bits!

Super Absorbent Bath Mat 50x75 cm. "WATER"
Super Absorbent Bath Mat 50x75 cm. "WATER"

2.0 out of 5 stars Dirty marks won't come out!, 28 July 2013
Sadly my kids stepped on it when it was damp, with dirty feet which is exactly what you would expect in a bathroom and even after I have washed it in the washing machine the dirty marks won't come out. So unfortunately it's now of no use!

Rubie's Indian Squaw Fancy Dress (Medium)
Rubie's Indian Squaw Fancy Dress (Medium)
Offered by Mouse2Mat24

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful outfit, 28 July 2013
The costume doesn't stretch so I would order the size bigger. But it is absolutely beautiful so I would definitely recommend. X

The ADHD Effect on Marriage: Understand and Rebuild Your Relationship in Six Steps

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing book, 28 July 2013
I think anyone who has a child with ADHD or a family member, this book is a MUST!
My husband and I have both read this book and feel we have an greater understanding of this condition,including its effects on our marriage. If like us, you have felt that your relationship started perfectly, then with the addition of a mortgage and children you started to flounder on the rocks a little, then this is definitely worth a read. It allows you to look at life a little differently and give you never ideas of how to get back on track. Having ADHD doesn't mean you have leaning difficulties, in fact it's generally quite the opposite. Generally some of the most successful business men and woman have undiagnosed ADHD. However, if you often feel bogged down with responsibilities and things get on top of you in your everyday life then reading this book may help you to answer some questions and offer solutions.

ADHD Children: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment
ADHD Children: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment

1.0 out of 5 stars was that it?!?!, 27 Jun 2013
I was very disappointed and it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know! Wouldn't recommend am afraid! X x

Wonderful tonight
Wonderful tonight

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read!, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Wonderful tonight (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, but found it a little bit 'name-droppy' if you know what I mean. Also thought she might have dished the dirt a bit more, but Patties seems like a bit of posh totty who doesn't kiss and tell! A times I was heart broken for her, then the next I raised an eyebrow at her mentality over expecting to be kept in a house or apartment by her ex-husbands! All in all it was a good read and I am going to read Eric's book now so see how it compares.

Traditional Chess and Draughts with wooden board & playing pieces.
Traditional Chess and Draughts with wooden board & playing pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Draughts, 15 Feb 2010
Bought this for my son & we have had so much fun playing with it. It brought back memories of being a child myself. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2