Profile for Esther > Reviews

Brother LX17 Sewing Machine
Brother LX17 Sewing Machine
Offered by C&A Sewing Machines

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, 18 April 2014
Definitely worth the price, I love the fact that you get different feet with it. It is relatively easy to use. Way better that the first one I bought in a store. This is a good brand.

Set of 2 Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridges for No.16 & No.26 Series - ONE SET
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap and good quality product, 18 April 2014
I love the fact that it was cheap. Quality product for top price. I wish I had bought more. The black one has however finished now, a little quicker than I expected but I will still buy again.

5 Star Suspension Files Manilla with Wrapover Bar Tabs and Inserts Foolscap Red [Pack of 50]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 April 2014
I really like this product, fits well into my cabinet and is not as flimsy as I thought it would be. I do not use it for heavy filling but it is fit for purpose. I also like the way the tabs are, they are surprisingly study and allows you to arrange the tabs in a zigzag manner or in a straight line.

God's Remedy for Rejection
God's Remedy for Rejection
by Derek Prince

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 18 April 2014
The information in this book is very useful. It looks at the causes of rejection and a step by step guide on how to overcome rejection. It also touches on other topics that people might not link with rejection. Derek Prince wrote with and shows the authority of God that can set one free.

The Root of Rejection: Escape the Bondage of Rejection and Experience the Freedom of Gods Acceptance
by Joyce Meyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, 18 April 2014
Good book on the topic. Joyce Meyer is a good speaker and author any day. Will need to read it again very soon.

12 Pockets Insert Travel Organiser Handbag Organizer Bag - Grey, Blue, Green, Pink, Wine red, Orange (Wine red)
Offered by SWT

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok product, 18 April 2014
Very innovative. This is is the first purse organizer I ever tried and I like it. However, I find you can only use it with certain types of bag. It was a little difficult to use with a deep tote bag as I could not see the inside and sides properly. It also does not work very well in small bags with tighter zippers. It seem to be good for things like little notebooks and glasses cases,with these, the bag sits very well. Other irregular objects don't sit quiet well. It can also be used for other purposes like as a travel bag/purse.

WMA Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket
Offered by accmart

4.0 out of 5 stars OK product, 18 April 2014

niceeshop(TM) Multi-function Travel Makeup Handbag Organiser
niceeshop(TM) Multi-function Travel Makeup Handbag Organiser
Offered by Cosy-Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 April 2014

ButterFox Car Charger with Integrated 3in1 Lightning, Micro USB and iPhone 4 Charging Cable - 4FT

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 18 April 2014
I love the color, I love the fact that you only need one cable if you are travelling. The first one I got did not work properly so I contacted the seller and it was replaced promptly. I also like the packaging (weird, I know). Might only work with certain adapters though. I currently use it with an ipad adapter and it works fine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 18 April 2014
What you see is what you get. Works very well, no complaint. Been using for a month now no problems.

Page: 1 | 2