Profile for JenLott81 > Reviews

JenLott81

The Woman Who Stole My Life
The Woman Who Stole My Life

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing, 17 Nov. 2014
I've read all of MK's books and loved almost all of them. I was over the moon when this latest novel was published. However I've been left sorely disappointed. I found the story line stretched out, boring as well as developing a dislike for the characters. I despise books that offer up a weak leading character (Stella) and who are surrounded by silly supporting characters (Ryan, Jeffrey) in which you just end up thinking 'that just wouldn't happen'. Overall I just didn't get the point of the novel at all. I don't think anything will ever top Anybody Out There.

The Neighbors
The Neighbors

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 11 April 2014
This review is from: The Neighbors (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put this book down! Don't think I've ever read anything like it before. Slightly halted ending but a great read.

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible! Totally unrealistic and silly, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I cannot believe the good reviews for this book! I was expecting a shocking ending that explained her stupid and totally unbelievable behaviour throughout the book, however what was finally revealed was pathetic and totally unrealistic. No one in their right mind would act like that in real life. So so disappointed.