Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

James Beard's Theory and Practice of Good Cooking
James Beard's Theory and Practice of Good Cooking
by James Beard

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 18 Mar 2014
Still the master teacher from beyond! I have a book in each of my homes and would never be without one.

The Eiger Sanction
The Eiger Sanction
by Trevanian

5.0 out of 5 stars Trevanian, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Eiger Sanction (Paperback)
Master of the written word. The world is a bit sadder without his books to look forward to tucking up in bed with.

Stéphane Reynaud's Barbecue
Stéphane Reynaud's Barbecue

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 1 Mar 2013
Stephane is my hero! I watched a Saturday Kitchen where he and Nathan Hale were the featured cooks. Stephane was cooking on a green small BBQ and I had never seen one, but knew it would be a wonderful addition to my kitchen. Naturally, anything used on the BBC the license payers have no right to know the name of the products (go figure that one out). So I emailed James Martin and Nathan Hale and these two English super cooks could not be bothered to answer. So I went to Stephane and he immediately told me it was the Big Green Egg and I bought one. I also bought all of his cookbooks as a thank you and they are just great.

Ripailles
Ripailles

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ripailles (Hardcover)

Rôtis
Rôtis

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rôtis (Hardcover)

Stéphane Reynaud's 365 Good Reasons To Sit Down To Eat...
Stéphane Reynaud's 365 Good Reasons To Sit Down To Eat...
by Stephane Reynaud

Pastry
Pastry

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Pastry (Kindle Edition)
Richard Bertinet is a master in the kitchen and his books have a cherished place in my library. The pox on Amazon's requirement for X amount of words before accepting a review!

Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey [DVD]
Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rick Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 1 Mar 2013
A great DVD and do buy the recipe book too. I also have the recipes on the ebook so I can take it with me. As always, Rick just makes your mouth water and hand itch to start cooking.

Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey
Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey

Shibumi
Shibumi

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Shibumi (Kindle Edition)
What is it about Trevanian - all of his books are spell binding. The pox on Amazon's requirement for a reviewer to have X amount of words before submitting!

Page: 1 | 2