Profile for Welshcrafter > Reviews

Content by Welshcrafter

Welshcrafter

Page: 1 | 2
BLUE Flashing LED Safety Dog Collar, Adjustable Size, Blue Colour, Small, Medium, Large or XL Sizes, Width 2.5CM (Medium (16.5 inches - 42 cm))
Offered by LTZmart

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 Jan. 2014
Ordered two collars from different sellers and different prices but they arrived together!!!!! Both collars sent were the wrong size and the quality was poor. The colours were cheap looking and the flashing unit bulky. They did flash but that's the only positive. Didn't realise the seller was in China and they took ages to arrive. Couldn't recommend. Refunded thankfully.

Flashing LED Safety Dog Collar, Adjustable Size, Width 2.5CM (pink)
Flashing LED Safety Dog Collar, Adjustable Size, Width 2.5CM (pink)
Offered by Neverland.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and wrong size sent, 30 Jan. 2014
Ordered two but both collars sent were the wrong size. However even if they had been the correct size I was disappointed with the quality and colours. Also didn't realise the seller was in China so waited ages for them to be delivered.On a positive note they did flash. Refund requested and received quickly. Wouldn't recommend.

JBL On Stage 4 Portable Speaker Dock with UK/EU Mains Adapter Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod Touch 4th Gen and iPod Nano 6th Gen - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 19 Dec. 2013
Bought this model as my Son recommended it but the first one to be delivered was faulty. One of the Speakers was crackling and impossible to listen too. However it was replaced fairly quickly and the second one is fine. Looking at other reviews I think there might have been a problem with a few of the JBL Speaker Docks. However I am very pleased with the replacement. For a small bit of kit it certainly cuts the mustard for me and I would recommend it.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Christmas Tree)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Christmas Tree)

5.0 out of 5 stars What to buy the Grandchildren????, 19 Dec. 2013
What do you buy as a Present for your Grandchildren? Amazon Gift Cards are the better solution than handing over the Cash. This is the first year Ive bought them but as Ive used Amazon quite a lot this year I thought it would be fun for the little ones to browse Amazon Site and pick their own Presents. Might even keep them occupied over the Festive Season and as their purchases should arrive quickly they will have the excitement of waiting for the Postman to deliver.

Emu Australia Women's Super Tubes Hat Grey One Size
Emu Australia Women's Super Tubes Hat Grey One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Hat, 19 Dec. 2013
Very happy with this Hat. I have a small Head and it fits me well unlike the Emu Earmuffs which were too big for me. Lovely quality and although not the most flattering in appearance I put more importance on keeping warm while walking the Dogs which this Hat certainly will do. Good price, Excellent Quality and very well made. Great value should last for years.

Redfoot Women's Zippyboot Black Pull On Boot B09-02012-06L 6 UK
Redfoot Women's Zippyboot Black Pull On Boot B09-02012-06L 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 19 Dec. 2013
Wasn't sure what I would get for a much lower price than the Ugg or Emu boots but pleasantly surprised. I trusted the reviews and ordered and love these boots. The Sheepskin is of great quality and very cosy to wear. Only downside is that they say to wear them barefoot but if you do be prepared for black feet as the dye from the wool will come off. Hope this soon stops as they are nicer to wear barefooted. The stiffened Heel should mean that they will stay looking and feeling good for ages. Would love to treat myself to another pair.

Emu Australia Women's Angahook Earmuffs Grey One Size
Emu Australia Women's Angahook Earmuffs Grey One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but too big, 19 Dec. 2013
Loved the Earmuffs they came beautifully presented however I have a small Head and they wouldn't stay in position. Had to return them but would recommend them if you have a larger Head. Lovely quality and super price. Disappointed for myself but I ordered instead an Emu Hat which I love.

Australian Sheepskin Zippyboots Grey
Australian Sheepskin Zippyboots Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality,Cosy and comfortable, 6 Dec. 2013
Loved the idea of being able to change the height and appearance so decided to buy. Having had them for a few weeks Ive yet to try out the different looks because I love the tall Boot look. What has really impressed me is the Quality of the Boots. The Suede is strong and substantial and the Sheepskin is absolutely fabulous. The Heel is strong and looks like its going to meet the manufacturers claim of being "non slump"! Ive worn them out and about and around the house and can honestly say I'm delighted with them. I would love to get them in another colour but can't justify buying another pair yet as I have other colours in other makes (or can I)???? These Boots are certainly as good as the more expensive ones Ive got so in future wouldn't waste my money paying more just for the name on a Heel.

Dead Men (The 5th Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Dead Men (The 5th Spider Shepherd Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 4 Oct. 2013
Another great Spider Sheperd thriller. Unfortunately Ive read them all now, all terrific reading but no more to look forward to yet. Highly recommend

Soft Target (The 2nd Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Soft Target (The 2nd Spider Shepherd Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars A few ends not tied up, 3 April 2013
Only my third Stephen Leather book and I enjoyed it. The way the Author writes you can believe he has actually been involved with SASS and it must take absolutely ages to research. However there was one loose end that wasn't explained as far as I could tell. Whatever happened to the Teenage gang? Would love to hear they got their just desserts but as there wasnt a conclusion to that part of the story why include it? On to my next Stephen Leather book today, can't wait.

Page: 1 | 2