Profile for Sophie 321 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
FaceQ
FaceQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 25 Nov 2014
This review is from: FaceQ (App)
Great game! There is Lots to do and lots of different styles of clothes and hair-styles to choose from. Definitely would recommend this game! Get it!

Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
Good game! I bit boring and only one level so If u can't work out the answer, that's it and u cant do another level unlike other games.

Burger Shop
Burger Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Burger Shop, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Burger Shop (App)
Well,it WAS an amazing game, I enjoyed the different levels and then I got to a level and it said, upgrade now! It isn't what it is on the pictures and for that reason I gave it 2 stars... a disappointment :(

Airplane!
Airplane!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Airplane! (App)
It's good but it scares me because of my fear of flying. There's good graphics. That's all I av to say...

The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
I got this app a while ago and I have played on it since. I have got 92,102 coin things and no lifestyle points (Orange ones) or social points (purple ones) That is the trouble with this game, you have to complete goals to get them. AND to go to other Sim towns, you have to invite people from Facebook to play on it. But if you don't do that, u wont be able to get social points. If u DO, some of the goals u cant do because if they say : joyride on a neighbours boat or something, i had that goal and none of my neighbour's had a boat. So u have do invite more people. And it is hard to get lifestyle points i have only 2! I like the Christmas goals and new year goals but i didn't have enough time to do them. Overall great. Just make getting social points and lifestyle points easier!!!!

Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing

4.0 out of 5 stars Hill Climb Racing, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hill Climb Racing (App)
Great app,lots of stages to complete,different vehicle's to buy. BUT it is very repetive and i only play if bored. It annoying when you die! Anyway get this game its pretty good!!!!! <3

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
Great app .not boring .3 levels. there is a good shop where u can upgrade .only occasionally there r adverts. Good game overall!

Real Racing 3
Real Racing 3

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Real Racing 3 (App)
Very disappointed about this app because when opened it wouldn't go on to the actual game. Kept saying it was downloading when afterwards the first download bar filled up it just did it again and again and again and again and again and eventually I gave up trying to get it to work. I a really bummed of because I was really looking forward to playing it. BE WARNED ! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, IT IS A WASTE OF TIME!

MovieStarPlanet (Kindle Tablet Edition )
MovieStarPlanet (Kindle Tablet Edition )

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 9 April 2013
A totally awesome game and I have played on it since I bought it! Lots of fun things to do such as chatting to friends, one game, shopping, changing and lots, lots more. Definitely worth purchasing because it is a great game and I was not expecting a game as cool as this for no money! But they could add more things like more games, friends...(if you are playing it on line on something like a computer or something and you have friends already, it will come up on the game the history and the same friend. Great game BUY NOW!!

My Horse
My Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC!, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: My Horse (App)
This is a AWESOME game. It's got very good graphics and a great reaction when you ride the horse. This is what you can do on this app. You can make your horse,name it and also buy things like saddles and other stuff. (Not real money, you buy them with the money that you earn) You can enter your horse in several competitions as well. You look after your horse by grooming it, feeding it and also cleaning up their field... I think you know what I mean! But the only thing that puts me off is that you buy coins and jewels with REAL money, it worries me if I accidentally buy it. (They are quite expensive!) Overall, it is a great game and a wonderful example of how horses live in real life.

Thank you for reading my review!

Page: 1 | 2