Profile for ross mcguinness > Reviews

Content by ross mcguinness

ross mcguinness

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WW1 Centenary White Cross and Red Poppy Wreath Lapel Pin Remembrance Day Badge LEST WE FORGET UK SELLER
Offered by elixir77uk

5.0 out of 5 stars I would definitely recommend this., 19 Aug. 2014
This really shows that we should and do remember all those who fought for us.I would definitely recommend this.

WW1 1914 - 2014 100th Anniversary Lone Soldier Red Poppy Flower Lapel Pin Badge LEST WE FORGET Brooch Remember

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend this to anyone, 19 Aug. 2014
I think everyone should wear this is remembrance and respect for all those who gave their lives for us.Well worth keeping.I'd recommend this to anyone.We should never forget the sacrifices made by so many.

Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold Ladies' Celtic Style Diamond Set Leaf and Interlacing Stem Ring - Size M

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 12 May 2014
I gave this ring 5 stars because I feel it is worth the money.It looks great and sparkles nicely! Also it has quite a good weight of gold.I'd recommend it.

Broons and Oor Wullie Giftbook 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Broons and Oor Wullie Giftbook 2014 (Annuals 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 24 Oct. 2013
Of course I will give this 5 stars.What's not to like about Scotland's first family.I look forward to this every year!

Anger Management - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Anger Management - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Charlie Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars What I Like, 24 Oct. 2013
Anger Management is always brilliant for a laugh.I couldn't wait for it to arrive.I'd recommend it just to cheer people up.

MOONCASE Hard Rubberized Rubber Coating Back Case Cover for Sony Xperia GO ST27i Black
Offered by Moonstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Oct. 2013
These cases are excellent and I have quite a few now. I think they're a good buy and well worth the money.It gives you peace of mind as well.

Konov Jewellery Polished Stainless Steel Cross Pendant Mens Necklace, Colour Blue Silver, 24 inch Chain (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 24 Oct. 2013
I gave this four stars because it has been bought as a present for someone who likes something different.It looks really nice.I'd recommend it as a stocking filler gift.

Rising - Rebuilding Ground Zero [DVD]
Rising - Rebuilding Ground Zero [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 28 Sept. 2013
Amazing to watch the story of one of the worst events in history.This dvd takes you through everything that happened during and after 9/11.It's something that should never be forgotten.

9/11: Commemorative Collection [DVD]
9/11: Commemorative Collection [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Commemorative 9/11 DVD, 28 Sept. 2013
Worth every penny.It's an event in history that we should never forget and the bravery throughout the dvd is amazing.I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Doctor Who Age 8 Birthday Card
Doctor Who Age 8 Birthday Card
Offered by Cardspark

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Fan, 28 Sept. 2013
I bought this for a friend's son who is mad about doctor who and the daleks.He was thrilled to bits with the card so in my opinion it was a very good buy.I would recommend this to doctor who fans everywhere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3