Profile for rhmphoto > Reviews

Lowepro Inverse 100 AW Photo Beltpack for DSLR - Black
Lowepro Inverse 100 AW Photo Beltpack for DSLR - Black
Price: 53.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and versatile., 3 Dec 2013
I have had a number of different Lowepro bags over the years and still do have a few different types. This beltpack though is the most useful and versatile, especially when not carrying too much equipment. I use it when cycling both on and off road and find it sturdy and comfortable to wear. It is also easy to swing around from the back to the front for easy access, even while seated on the bike. I have had had no problems with the belt catch giving way as some reviewers have complained of. In fact, none of my Lowepro bags have ever given any problems. When not cycling, the belt folds away and I can carry it by the grab handle or the shoulder strap. Currently I use it to carry a Fuji s9600 bridge camera and a Canon G11 plus batteries, filters, wireless remote cleaning cloth. In summary, convenient - practical - versatile. Highly recommended.

Raleigh Waterbottle Cage 6061 Alloy - Black
Raleigh Waterbottle Cage 6061 Alloy - Black
Price: 3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Black Bottle Cage (Sports)
Good value and retains bottle in all conditions. Bottle comes in and out easily too. The paint coating has also proved to be durable over the few months I have used it. Recommended.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by UKStocked
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 2 Mar 2013
Good value for your money. They are well made and do not seem to be affected by any interference. Recommended.

Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview (New for 2013)
Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview (New for 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars A top class product., 2 Mar 2013
Having had this product for a while now, I feel I can assess it with confidence. It was reasonably easy to familiarise myself with all the different functions in order to get the most out of it. All one has to do is follow the instruction book one step at a time. Recording and playback quality is excellent. Highly recommended.

Onguard Pitbull Shackle Lock 115mm x 230mm Including Cable
Onguard Pitbull Shackle Lock 115mm x 230mm Including Cable
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd
Price: 30.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Mar 2013
This lock is great value and seems to be very secure. I find it easy to use and can recommend it. I would have given it 5 stars except for the supplied bracket for cayyying it on the bike which i do not find very secure. I find it far easier to carry it on my Topeak carrier secured with an elastic stretchee or in my bag.

Magic Lantern Guides: Canon Powershot G11 (Magic Lantern Compact Guides)
Magic Lantern Guides: Canon Powershot G11 (Magic Lantern Compact Guides)
by Michael Guncheon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reference Book, 2 Mar 2013
I bought this as a cheaper alternative to printing out the Canon instruction book from the supplied dvd. It was well worth it and a good decision as the book is logically laid out and easy to use along with being a handy size. Highly recommended.

Spitfire Grill [VHS] [1997]
Spitfire Grill [VHS] [1997]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars VHS treasure., 11 Feb 2013
I bought this for my wife as the film made quite an impression on her when she first saw it. A good story well worth watching and this VHS copy arrived in perfect condition. A lot cheaper than buying the DVD and a good option for those that still own a VCR.

The Cafe Racer Phenomenon (Those Were the Days Series)
The Cafe Racer Phenomenon (Those Were the Days Series)
by Alastair Walker
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price., 11 Feb 2013
A very basic publication but it brings back some great memories along with some facts that I never new before. Worth the price although I'm not crazy about the format of the book - It does not look tidy on the bookshelf.

Mulan/Mulan 2 Double Pack [DVD]
Mulan/Mulan 2 Double Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Barry Cook
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun entertainment., 11 Feb 2013
I bought this at the request of my daughter. She has enjoyed many hours of viewing with her friends. Good clean entertainment.

5V Fuji FinePix S9600 Digital camera power supply replacement adaptor
5V Fuji FinePix S9600 Digital camera power supply replacement adaptor
Offered by County Electrical
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value., 11 Feb 2013
I bought this power supply for my Fuji s9600 to use when changing the batteries because the date/time goes out when the batteries are removed. This seems to be a common problem when these cameras get older. A shame as the s9600 is a very good everyday camera. Anyway, with the power supply connected, the batteries can be removed and changed with no problem. The set time and date is retained so removing the need to reset time and date. A cheap solution to an irritating problem. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2