Profile for crazy horse uk > Reviews

Content by crazy horse uk

crazy horse uk (Berkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Neosorexa Gold Rat And Mouse Bait - 3KG
Neosorexa Gold Rat And Mouse Bait - 3KG
Offered by Ivy Equestrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further, 9 Nov. 2014
Clean, straightforward, and does an unpleasant job very well.

Netgear WN3000RP-200UKS 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN3000RP-200UKS 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 9 Nov. 2014
It can't give you signal strength that isn't there obviously, but what strength we have is now evenly distributed throughout the house. Very simple to set up, but it has meant that everybody now wants to be online at the same time and our limited bandwidth is under stress!. I've had to reboot twice in the couple of weeks we've had it, so have knocked off a star for that.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (1.8 Meters)
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (1.8 Meters)
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars I never knew it would make such a difference, 1 Oct. 2014
I've been using my laptop with a docking station for seven years in three different offices. The original cable supplied with the monitor did an OK job but the screen started flickering. Before replacing the screen I decided to replace the cable and it's like giving a whole new life to my ageing PC for a tenner.

Where Are the Children?
Where Are the Children?
by Mary Higgins Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but..., 12 July 2014
Hailed as iconic in the psycho-murder-mystery genre, and I'm glad I bought and read it, but found it a little formulaic (familiar small-town coastal setting, newcomers with a 'past', missing children, weird loners, etc.). If it's period middle-class American murder yarns you're looking for, stick to Patricia Highsmith IMHO.

Brabantia Ironing Table Cover - Size C (124x45cm) 4mm Foam and 4mm Felt [Various Colours] - 264825
Offered by EasihomeCookshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Design genius needed!, 12 July 2014
Perfectly decent product but still not easy to get entirely wrinkle-free and I wonder why no-one has come up with a solution, given that the board is a standard size?

Afunta(TM) Noosy Nano SIM Adapter for iPhone5, Nano SIM to Micro SIM or standard SIM Adapter For All Mobile Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 15 May 2014
I'd heard some horror stories about nano SIMs and how tricky they are because they're thinner than regular or micros...do yourself a favour, buy this and forget about it.

Philips HQ7390/17 Williams F1 Mains Rechargeable Shaver
Philips HQ7390/17 Williams F1 Mains Rechargeable Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet, 28 Mar. 2014
I'm now on my second, and I bought a third because I'm not sure if this model will still be around when this one gives out in ten years! Apart from the dodgy styling this gives me the best dry shave I've ever had, day after day, isn't too big on the wash bag for trips, and rinses out under the tap very easily. It's very robust. The blades are pretty easy to replace and are widely available.

Dasco Shoe Care Cleaning Kit
Dasco Shoe Care Cleaning Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Constant Companion, 28 Mar. 2014
For about three years this brilliant kit accompanied me on longer trips until my wife got hold of it and it now lives under the sink and the brush-off brush is now used for brushing-on, and the duster is used for furniture polish, and...you know where this is heading!

Livescribe Wi-Fi/Echo/Pulse Ink Refill 5-pack (4 Blue Med, 1 Red Fine)
Livescribe Wi-Fi/Echo/Pulse Ink Refill 5-pack (4 Blue Med, 1 Red Fine)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but..., 28 Mar. 2014
Sooner or later if like me you hate waste, you have to use the fine red one. It reproduces on the Livescribe paper very well, but it's just a lot more difficult to read my scratchy notes in fine red ink. Stick to the blue IMHO.

3 Swords - 6 Piece Manicure & Pedicure Case, made of high quality artificial Leather, Grade: Made in Solingen
Offered by Three Swords - !!! LINK TO FEEDBACK !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Style Over Substance?, 28 Mar. 2014
This looks great, and is very good for travelling, especially now the rules on what goes in cabin baggage have been somewhat relaxed. I confess I have very thick nails, so at home I've assembled some individual heavy-duty components which are more robust.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6