Profile for Linda Jelinek > Reviews

Natural Solid Perfume for Women - Parma Violet - in a Pot - 10 ml
Natural Solid Perfume for Women - Parma Violet - in a Pot - 10 ml
Offered by Alphy & Becs

5.0 out of 5 stars mmm delicious violets, 22 Mar 2014
Lovely pot of delicately fragranced solid perfume. I adore the smell of Parma Violets, and this hit just the right spot!

Pete Duel: A Biography
Pete Duel: A Biography

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannibal Heyes, 22 Mar 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this biography of Pete Duel, revealing the man behind the actor. As a life long fan, some parts were disturbing to read, because as a young girl you only see the happy fun part of the TV character that you love and adore, and it is hard to realise that this was a real person with real problems. It left me wanting more-and that is always a good sign. Thankfully Paul Green is working on an additional book, and I look forward to reading it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2014 10:47 PM BST

From Time to Time
From Time to Time

5.0 out of 5 stars sequel to Time and Again, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: From Time to Time (Kindle Edition)
Worthy sequel to Finney's first book of the time travel adventures of Simon Morley. With a totally unexpected twist at the end! Thoroughly enjoyable. Left me wanting to read more..........

The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1)
The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1)
by Eoin Colfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 17 Jan 2014
I must say I was absolutely delighted with this book. We all know that Artemis Fowl is a hard act to follow, but I can't wait for the follow up to this! I loved the characters, especially Riley the orphan waif. What's not to like!
Dodgy FBI members, Victoriana poverty,and best of all TIME TRAVEL-that's me hooked!
Well worth a read folks. :}

Though Mountains Fall (The Daughters of Caleb Bender Book #3)
Though Mountains Fall (The Daughters of Caleb Bender Book #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Wrenching!, 9 Jan 2014
Worthy ending to this wonderful trilogy. I couldn't put it down, and was frustrated when it ended! I wanted it to carry on, and on. A truly good story and based on actual events in Mexico. Certainly a twist on other Amish novels. Please pick up these books and read, you won't be disappointed!

Larry the Cucumber Beanbag (VeggieTales)
Larry the Cucumber Beanbag (VeggieTales)
by VeggieTales
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars LARRY!, 19 Oct 2013
All I can say is....my Granddaughter loves her "Lawwy the Coocumber" beanbag toy. he goes everywhere with her, just awaiting our Bob the tomato beanbag too. ............Nuff said!

The Food Doctor Cacao and Tangerine Granola 425 g (Pack of 5)
The Food Doctor Cacao and Tangerine Granola 425 g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Cereal, 30 Aug 2013
Absolutely delicious and very healthy to boot! Definitely my favourite cereal of all time. Will keep buying this and sharing. (sometimes!)

Hush Puppies Girls Full Bloom Sandals H3381904M White/Multi 6 UK Child, 23 EU
Hush Puppies Girls Full Bloom Sandals H3381904M White/Multi 6 UK Child, 23 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals, 30 Aug 2013
Lovely comfortable sandals with a sturdy heel and ankle grip which my granddaughter needs, as she wears special inserts in all her shoes. Will definitely purchase again next year for Summer (if available)