Profile for linmcg > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0 portable 2.5 inch external hard drive
Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0 portable 2.5 inch external hard drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little hard drive, 19 Jan. 2015
Bought it for storing my music/photos/etc. Does a great job. I've reformatted it to exFAT so I can use it with my Macbook and PC, not had any issues.
Really happy that formatting it removes any bloatware that comes with it (tbh I can't remember if it came with any). I've had problems in the past with harddrives refusing to get rid of the bloatware, so was fantastic to get one that got rid of it with ease.
The build quality is pretty good, though casing do feel like it could split with a little force, I'd suggest buying a case for it.
All in all great product.

Mens Unisex 70's Jumpers Sweater Retro Christmas Knitwear Top (M, Gingerbread RED)
Offered by vitageclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas jumper goodness, 19 Jan. 2015
Great jumper, I've bought it for next year so won't get to wear it til then.
I've tried it on and it's a good fit. The sleeves are a touch long, but I purposely bought it a litter bigger.
Very festive, well made, I'd recommend it.

Christmas Tree Cheesy Knitted Christmas Jumper | Sizes Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large (Medium)
Offered by Woopwoo Christmas Jumpers

5.0 out of 5 stars Chessy Christmas jumper goodness!, 19 Jan. 2015
Absolutely love it... I've bought it for next Christmas (as you do) and can't wait to get it out!
I purposely bought it a little big cause I like my jumpers on the slightly baggy side, but the sizing is what it says it is.
Definitely recommend it! It's well made and super cosy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 5 Dec. 2014
So far so good. Got these only a little tree on my desk. They've got great brightness to them, but not so much that they hurt to look at. The fact they have multiple functions is great, a really great added bonus (I was just looking for battery colour lights). I've not tested the timer but I'm sure it works just fine.

(London) Underground roundel rubber fridge magnet
(London) Underground roundel rubber fridge magnet
Offered by SOC ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnet, 5 Dec. 2014
Great quality rubber magnets. Cool underground design. Can't complain

Fender Stratocaster Jumbo Wooden Fridge Magnet - G8
Fender Stratocaster Jumbo Wooden Fridge Magnet - G8

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnets, 5 Dec. 2014
I bought a few of these magnets (different guitars) and I've had people comment on them a few times on how cool they are. The magnet itself is made from MDF type boards with the image well stuck on top... mine have shown no signs of peeling and they've been through a few house moves.

Acoustic Guitar Wooden Fridge Magnet - G1J
Acoustic Guitar Wooden Fridge Magnet - G1J

Fender Precision Bass Jumbo Magnet - G5J
Fender Precision Bass Jumbo Magnet - G5J

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mangnets, 5 Dec. 2014

Fender Telecaster Jumbo Magnet - G9J
Fender Telecaster Jumbo Magnet - G9J

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnets, 5 Dec. 2014

Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition)
Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas tunage, 5 Dec. 2014
Come on... it's Michael Bublé and Christmas songs... what's not to like.
Voice as rich and smooth as galaxy chocolate :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4