Profile for Elisabeth > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 - Black, UK Layout
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 - Black, UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Wired keyboard, 5 Aug. 2013
I am very pleased with this keyboard. My last one was wireless and the markings on the most often used keys had come off which didn't help as I am not a touch typist!

Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview
Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba, 5 Aug. 2013
This is proving to be a good buy because it is flexible. I bought it mainly to transfer my videos to DVD and it seems to be doing the job well.

Cool Runnings [DVD] [1994]
Cool Runnings [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ John Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Runnings, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Cool Runnings [DVD] [1994] (DVD)
This was bought as a gift but I did watch it before I gave it away. It's an excellent film. Also ridiculously cheap to buy.

100 Black Single DVD Cases - 14mm
100 Black Single DVD Cases - 14mm
Offered by PC SUPPLIES

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD Cases, 5 Aug. 2013
These came well packed but a few were broken. They are adequate for what I want as they will only be used for storage.

DVD TDK DVD-R 4.7GB 16X CAKEBOX SPINDLE TUB (50 PACK) - 50 PCS (EAN 4902030323424)
Offered by Blank-Discs-Com SuperSaver

4.0 out of 5 stars DSVD-R, 5 Aug. 2013
These are fine. I haven't used many yet but those that I have used have copied well. I will buy them again.

The Story of English in 100 Words
The Story of English in 100 Words
by David Crystal

4.0 out of 5 stars The Story of English, 5 Aug. 2013
I can't write a review of this book because I haven't read it yet. The few pages that I have read suggest that it will be very interesting.

100 CD / DVD SLEEVES
100 CD / DVD SLEEVES
Offered by A to Z

4.0 out of 5 stars CD sleeves, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 100 CD / DVD SLEEVES (Electronics)
These are fine for storage but were only 80 micron and I prefer 120 micron. I don't use them in the post so they are adequate.

Chroma ProductsTM - CD Jewel Case - Slimline Flexi 5.2mm - Shatterproof (50 pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Chroma Jewel Case, 5 Aug. 2013
These were ok but were expensive and no better than some of the cheaper versions that I have bought in the past.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by EStore99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mouse, 5 Aug. 2013
I am pleased with this mouse. I did have a wireless one but I always seemed to be charging the batteries.

Compucessory Monitor Stand for Laptop and TFT LCD 15-17 inch Collapsible Platform W380xD305 Ref CCS55801
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Compucessory, 5 Aug. 2013
This seemed to be a good idea but my husband won't use it for his lap top so it was a waste of money. He prefers to use his laptop on his lap and I don't have a laptop.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2013 1:12 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14