Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Elisabeth > Reviews

Content by Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Forgotten Voices of Burma: A New History of the Second World War's Forgotten Conflict in the Words of Those Who Were There
by Julian Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgotten Voices, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my husband as part of the Forgotten Voices series. He says that it was very good.

Juliet, Naked
Juliet, Naked
by Nick Hornby

3.0 out of 5 stars Juliet, Naked, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Juliet, Naked (Paperback)
I bought this book so long ago that I don't remember what it was about! Sorry! Nick Hornby is usually very funny but this book left no lasting impression.

EverGreen Complete 360 sq m + 10% Extra Free Lawn Food, Weed and Moss Killer Bag
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Evergreen Lawn Food, 6 Aug. 2013
I have already written a review about this product as I have bought it previously. It is a very good product.

TDK D90 blank AUDIO tapes - Pack 10
TDK D90 blank AUDIO tapes - Pack 10
Offered by Asantee Soaps Direct UK

3.0 out of 5 stars TDK blank audio tapes, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought these by mistake so gave them away. I have used cassettes in the past and TDK were always very satisfactory.

Cool Hand Luke: Introduction by Antonia Quirke
Cool Hand Luke: Introduction by Antonia Quirke
by Donn Pearce

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Hand Luke, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought this book for my husband as I had read a good review of it. He said it was a good read.

MENS BLACK DUNLOP WELLINGTON WELLIE BOOT (12)
MENS BLACK DUNLOP WELLINGTON WELLIE BOOT (12)
Offered by WorkwearWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Wellington Boots, 6 Aug. 2013
These boots are a bit flimsy which is surprise as they are Dunlop. However they are adequate for the winter when padded out with thick socks.

Double Cross
Double Cross
by Ben Macintyre

4.0 out of 5 stars Double Cross, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Double Cross (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my husband as he likes war stories. He said that it was a good read.

Birthday Balloons - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Birthday Balloons - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 6 Aug. 2013
This was very well received. It's a good idea when you don't know what to buy and the card was cheerful.

The Dovekeepers
The Dovekeepers
by Alice Hoffman

4.0 out of 5 stars The Dovekeepers, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Dovekeepers (Hardcover)
I bought this book because I read a very good review about it. I have dipped into it and it looks really good but I can't give you a review as I haven't yet had time to read it properly.

Eye of the Storm: Twenty-Five Years In Action With the SAS: 25 Years in Action with the SAS
by Peter Ratcliffe DCM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye of the Storm, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought this book for my husband. I can't comment on it as he hasn't yet had time to read it. He has dipped into it and says that it looks good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18