Profile for Ms. S. L. Trist > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. L. Trist

Ms. S. L. Trist "suesue25374"

Page: 1 | 2
The Bettersleep Company Brand - Superior Hotel Quality Jacquard pillows - 300 thread count 100% Cotton with Spiral Hollowfibre Filling. Twin Pack Pure Luxury.
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

1.0 out of 5 stars not really worth the money, 21 April 2014
Having used these for less than 2 weeks, they have gone mishapen and pretty flat. The cover of the pillows now hangs lose in the corners where the filling has compacted and left a gap .Not really very good.

Boofle Mothers Day Gift 8" Plush Toy - Youre The Specialist
Boofle Mothers Day Gift 8" Plush Toy - Youre The Specialist
Offered by Concord Extra

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 21 April 2014
Well made and good quality. Will be getting more of the collection. Very cute. Would deffinately reccommend. A much loved new friend!!!

KING SIZE TROPICAL BLUE FLORAL COTTON REVERSIBLE DUVET SET QUILT COVER *CUR*
KING SIZE TROPICAL BLUE FLORAL COTTON REVERSIBLE DUVET SET QUILT COVER *CUR*
Offered by PCJ SUPPLIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but......., 10 Sep 2013
One of the pillow cases has a bleached line across it. I had so much trouble with the people supplying this that I really can't be bothered to try and get them to sort out a replacement. The material is a bit thin and is scratchy at first, but is ok after a while. The pattern is lovely.

Starship Troopers: Invasion [DVD] [2012]
Starship Troopers: Invasion [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Shinji Aramaki

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong, 12 Jan 2013
Like others here I missed that this is cgi, but what I didn't miss is that Amazon say that Neil Patrick Harris and Casper Van Dien are in it. They are not and did not even do any voice overs. Tut tut Amazon, very missleading.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2013 6:20 PM GMT

Jumpin Jabbers Dog Toy
Jumpin Jabbers Dog Toy
Offered by Warwick Whelping Boxes® - Petz Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never laughed so much, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jumpin Jabbers Dog Toy (Misc.)
I have got this for my dog for Christmas, so she hasn't actually seen it yet, but my Mom and I have never laughed so much. It has a tendency to just start on it's own, without any warning. My Mom and I were sitting having a chat when it went off in the cupboard and made us both jump. We decided that we needed to remove the batteries for now, otherwise they would run out of charge before Christmas, but it is movement activated, so every time we were trying to undo the small screws, it kept going off over and over again. We were in stitches! I can't recommend it as a dog toy yet, but for human entertainment I highly recommend it. LOL

Cavallini World Map Wrapping Paper
Cavallini World Map Wrapping Paper
Offered by Luck and Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good to be wrapping paper, 1 Dec 2012
I bought this item for my Dad as he loves maps. When it arrived I was very impressed with the quality of the paper, as was my Dad. It's so nice that he is going to frame it. Would be a shame to wrap something in it, just to watch the paper get torn and thrown away.

Simply The Best Old Git Socks
Simply The Best Old Git Socks
Offered by Cards & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 Nov 2012
These fit my Dad well, which is really good considering he has size 12 feet. Some socks go a bit see through when my Dad pulls them on, but these didn't do that, and seem generally good quality.

Puzzler World 2012 (Nintendo 3DS)
Puzzler World 2012 (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Oct 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
If you already own the normal ds puzzler world 2012 then don't buy this. I had assumed as they were bring out a new version that it would have different puzzles, but no, all the puzzles are EXACTLY the same as the normal ds version.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2014 9:10 PM BST

White Lion [DVD]
White Lion [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Bartlett

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so" feel good", 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: White Lion [DVD] (DVD)
My mom has been having a bad time lately, so I bought this to cheer her up as it seemed like it would be a really feel good film. It had the opposite effect. My mom cried a lot while watching it, and not in a good way.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2013 1:13 AM GMT

Adult Bib Dignity Clothing Protector Napkin Style Burgundy
Adult Bib Dignity Clothing Protector Napkin Style Burgundy

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't be bothered, 13 Aug 2012
I was sent the wrong colour ( cream not burgundy ) but I really can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to change it.

Page: 1 | 2