Profile for Maureen Berry > Reviews

Content by Maureen Berry

Maureen Berry

Page: 1 | 2
Josef Seibel Schuhfabrik GmbH  Alec Slipper Mens  Brown Schwarz (brasil 340) Size: 13 (47 EU)
Josef Seibel Schuhfabrik GmbH Alec Slipper Mens Brown Schwarz (brasil 340) Size: 13 (47 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoe indeed, 22 Oct 2014
Very comfortable shoe indeed. Very smart and don't look big on my husband at all. Will order in another colour soon. The company were very helpful and rang me up to make sure that the right size was sent. This is due to the sometimes confusing Euro and International shoe sizes. A size 12 in the UK is 47 (the US sizes are different and their size 12 is 48, and Euro sizes are different again, so we nearly ended up with a size 13). So very glad for the help in saving me the trouble of posting back and exchanging for another pair. Thank you and very happy. Will definitely recommend.

Wm.Widdop Alarm Clock - Flower Design L/S/C
Wm.Widdop Alarm Clock - Flower Design L/S/C
Offered by HARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Wm. Widdop Alarm Clock - Flower Design L/S/C, 20 April 2014
If you want a simple bedside clock, this is it! Very pleased. It looks bright and welcoming. Light as a feather. There is no ticking noise. At night one can see the time illuminated or to just press the top and a little light comes on and the time is clearly seen. Also it was very useful as a torch to see my way to the bathroom when I want away. Very pleased with this pretty little clock. Comes in other colours too. The alarm is easy to use as well. Might get another one.

Nobby Cat-Scratcher Kira
Nobby Cat-Scratcher Kira

5.0 out of 5 stars Nobby Cat-Scratcher Kira, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Nobby Cat-Scratcher Kira (Misc.)
This was perfect for my cat of 14 yrs. She already had a cat scratcher which was rather large for her when I had other cats. I put that outside and this one Is perfect for in the house. The right size. Very smart and she went to it straight away instead of our large foot rest and furniture. A blessing. I've put it beside my chair so that she can sit beside me near the arm rest and I can groom her, feed her titbits and she is very well pleased with it. Took me a long time to choose one but I'm glad I took my time. Perfect. (To be honest I've used it as a foot rest with a cushion when she is asleep on ours and she still uses the scratching post). Perfect and very sturdy. Very pleased.

The Batsford Book of Chess for Children
The Batsford Book of Chess for Children
by Sabrina Chevannes

5.0 out of 5 stars Chess for Children, 20 Jan 2014
Very easily understood and the illustrations helped. Very colourful. Puts the fun into the game. A Nice book for the children's library.

Pair Angel Wing Dangle Earrings Tibetan Silver 1,2x0,4" HOT
Pair Angel Wing Dangle Earrings Tibetan Silver 1,2x0,4" HOT
Offered by Body Bling Accessories (FAST and FREE UK Shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Wings Earrings, 20 Jan 2014
Nice Christmas tree present. Real silver. Value for money. Very pretty and admired all the time. Would recommend to new customers.

Amy Brown Faeries 16-Month Calendar
Amy Brown Faeries 16-Month Calendar
by Amy Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Amy Brown Faeries calendar 2014, 20 Jan 2014
Excellent illustrations. Very pleased with purchase. Used all the time and recipient says its a pleasure to look at every day. Look forward to 2015 calendar.

2014 A&I Disney Princess
2014 A&I Disney Princess
by teNeues

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess 2014, 20 Jan 2014
Niece loved it. Being used every day. So much in it to keep children occupied. Educational and pretty to look at.

Ivory Cats slim calendar 2014
Ivory Cats slim calendar 2014
by Flame Tree Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Ivory Cats Slim Calendar 2014, 20 Jan 2014
I buy this every year. My favourite cat artist and use it for the kitchen. Not too big. Nice and neat. Illustrations or photos lovely to look at every month.

The White Queen (Cousins' War)
The White Queen (Cousins' War)
by Philippa Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars For history lovers this is one of the best books I have read over the past few years., 5 Aug 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in history and the Wars of the Roses leading up to the Tudors. There is of course a series on TV about this era.

I had already purchased this book a few years ago in paper back so as I have all the others relating to this series of Philippa Gregory in hardback, I thought I would add this to the library. (Having lent out The White Queen in paperback to so many people it came back a bit tatty as one can imagne). I have read The Red Queen, Lady of the Rivers and am now reading The Kingmakers Daughter. I look forward also to having The White Princess later. Fantastic reading and I will read them all over again. The family tree is very helpful too in each case.

I purchased this hard

Beach At Trouville By Monet Mouse Pad
Beach At Trouville By Monet Mouse Pad
Offered by MyHeritageWear LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach at Trouville by Monet Mouse Pad, 28 Mar 2013
Lovely picture. Very satisfied. Nice size. Small criticism - due to being a long time in the packaging from America it had a rubbery smell with it and had to leave it for a few days for it to disappear. But is OK now.

Page: 1 | 2