Profile for cookie > Reviews

The Three Little Pigs: Ladybird First Favourite Tales
The Three Little Pigs: Ladybird First Favourite Tales
by Nicola Baxter

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipients happy., 25 May 2015
Bought this with a 3 little pigs baby grow from Notonthehightstreet. Recipients happy.

Better You Magnesium Oil Goodnight Spray 100ml
Better You Magnesium Oil Goodnight Spray 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Just simply, it works. Insomnia relieved. Sharing ..., 25 May 2015
Just simply, it works. Insomnia relieved. Sharing benefits of this with friends and family who I know struggle getting off to sleep.

BetterYou Magnesium Flakes 1000g - CLF-BY-104
BetterYou Magnesium Flakes 1000g - CLF-BY-104
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem getting off to sleep? ..... sorted! Cannot recommend enough., 25 May 2015
I wasn't convinced at all about the properties of magnesium and whether it could relieve a chronic insomnia problem (like since childhood). Another gimmick? I thought, but will try anything. Having bought and tested, I have to say this is a totally genuine solution for me to getting into a relaxed state of sleep and staying in a relaxed sleep. A bath with two handfuls of these flakes and I literally float out of the bathroom, to my bed and just sleep with an aaahhhh. Chilled and like I've had a spa day. When not time for magnesium flake bath, I do the magnesium oil behind knees. Not as chillaxing, but works good enough to relax and knock me out into sleep. Far healthier than a glass of wine to knock out. Warning....Don't do the flakes and oil On same night. Hard to get conscious!

ESPRIT 083EE1D001 Mini Women's Skirt Black Large
ESPRIT 083EE1D001 Mini Women's Skirt Black Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter wardrobe addition, 15 April 2014
Really pleased with this item. Washes well and been a versatile winter addition. Quality kept even after wear and washes.
Will come out next winter. Recommended purchase.

Fly London Yust Oil Suede, Women's Boots, Black, 6 UK
Fly London Yust Oil Suede, Women's Boots, Black, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 15 April 2014
I have had choice of other boots to wear I own this winter. Each day find myself choosing these one's! Comfort 5* style 5* works well with shorter skirt and tights. Fit is true to size. Comfort excellent. Recommended purchase.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good base layer, 15 April 2014
Kept me warm and dry. Didn't improve skiing, more lessons needed! but kept me dry and didn't cause sweat. Very comfortable. Would Recommend purchase. Washed up well also.

Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White
Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 15 April 2014
Cosy fit. Comfortable. Protected eyes on snow days skiing. Didn't steam up. Did what was advertised. Recommend as a purchase

x 10 LUXURY PAPER GIFT BAGS WITH MATCHING TISSUE PAPER * ALL COLOURS AVAILABLE * - CHRISTMAS / BIRTHDAY / PARTY BAG - WHOLESALE & JOBLOT (Purple)
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 15 April 2014
This is my second ordering. On leaving my last job, I had a little gift for all and these gift bags and contrasting tissue paper made the gifts special. I ordered the purple. They loved the packaging of gift. Asked where I got them. Second order is to ensure I have a good supply to make future gifts special as and when celebrations. So impressed. Quality excellent. Highly recommend. Good value for money

Hyaluron Avocado Oil & Matrixyl Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Day & Night With UV Filters (Ages 30+)- 50ml
Offered by Bonus market

5.0 out of 5 stars Chosen as cream above top price one's, 15 April 2014
I don't often write reviews unless warranted as a purchase I would recommend 5* or to review as a real avoid. I have various moisturisers, some high end and a Chanel products person over years. However, have used this cream over past 3 weeks and chosen it over any other moisturiser I have, including my Chanel! It's light, absorbent, feels fresh, a good base for make-up. There is no cream to take away wrinkles (seriously who ever believes this exists)? But this one does brighten what you have! Really love this product and re-ordered and would highly recommend a try.

Zeon Tech Arcadie for Ipad Mini
Zeon Tech Arcadie for Ipad Mini
Offered by The Clearance Aisle

5.0 out of 5 stars Most played Christmas present by 10yr old boy, 9 Jan. 2014
Not only did my nephew love this, but my grown up sons did too and will probably buy one. Would highlyr ecommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3