Profile for 4eft > Reviews

Content by 4eft

4eft

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 9 July 2014
I love this product. It looks really smart, the stylus is of an excellent quality. One word of warning, I had to trim the screen cover because it interfered with the working of the telephone call function, I know other Nokia owners have also had the same problem with screen covers (not necessarily the same make) but it is easy to rectify by trimming a little from the top. Overall this was a good package and value for money.

Hand wool spinning starter kit - includes drop spindle, instructions and 4 shades of Finnish sheeps wool rovings
Offered by The Wool Barn
Price: 13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Jun 2014
I purchased this to give as a gift. I am a spinner myself. The spindle is well balanced and the wool of excellent quality, it arrived super quickly too. I am impressed.

Clinically Dead - I've seen Heaven and Hell
Clinically Dead - I've seen Heaven and Hell
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read, 30 April 2014
I had hoped to learn something new but didn't. I think the learning and enjoyment of this book depends on ones starting point.

Touched By The Light
Touched By The Light
Price: 2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 30 April 2014
Apart from being a really nice love story where you don't see what is coming, this book is thought provoking in a very gentle way.

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 3 Feb 2014
I know this has had some poor reviews but I LOVED it and would recommend it to anyone who likes a romantic comedy.

Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy
Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Feb 2014
I love the Coco books. Great fun, I find the characters so easy to get to know because they are so beautiful described through their words and actions. This book is as described a funny, feel-good romantic comedy.

Prime Time - full-length romantic comedy novel
Prime Time - full-length romantic comedy novel
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 3 Feb 2014
The characters are well written if stereotyped to the hilt. If you want to read something light that will take you out of the humdrum and make you smile you will enjoy this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 2 Jan 2013
Arrived in good time, well packed and a great price I think! Second time I have purchased from this vendor and would do so again.