Profile for R. D. Cutts > Reviews

Content by R. D. Cutts

R. D. Cutts "carlnielsen" (Bristol UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Reminiscences of the Civil War
Reminiscences of the Civil War
Price: 0.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Interesting! And who is complaining when you get if nothing?

Abraham Lincoln Deals with Foreign Affairs: A Diplomat in Carpet Slippers
Abraham Lincoln Deals with Foreign Affairs: A Diplomat in Carpet Slippers
by Howard Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars It describes the diplomatic exchanges between the North and Europe – and Great Britain in particular – during that period, 5 July 2014
The book was written 60 years ago and, since then, ideas about the Civil War have changed somewhat. Nevertheless, the book the book is still worth reading. It describes the diplomatic exchanges between the North and Europe – and Great Britain in particular – during that period.

King Cotton
King Cotton
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: King Cotton (Kindle Edition)
Well worth reading for an off-beat reflection on the machinations of the American Civil War.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, 4 April 2014
It's so long ago that I can't remember whether I've rated it before not. It's so long ago that I can't remember whether I've rated it before not.

History of the Jews
History of the Jews
by Paul Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars A1, 4 April 2014
This review is from: History of the Jews (Paperback)

Crazy Love
Crazy Love
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm puzzled!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Crazy Love (Audio CD)
I can't remember either ordering this or receiving it. It's not the sort of thing I would purchase. I can't remember either ordering this or receiving it. It's not the sort of thing I would purchase.

John Bright
John Bright
by Keith Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 April 2014
This review is from: John Bright (Hardcover)
It's a book. I knew roughly what was in it. It in good condition. What more is there to say?

Duronic LB10 13" Small Laptop Notebook Android Samsung Apple iPad tablet Case Black Messenger Briefcase Bag with Shoulder Strap
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks good but it's not well made, 4 April 2014
It looks good but it's not well made. The stitching that secures one of the hooks to which the carrying-strap is secured came apart with the result that the bag fell on the ground while I was carrying it. It contained my laptop at the time but fortunately it was not damaged. Furthermore, there is nothing stopping the zip "pulls" from running of their ends and it's very difficult to get them back on again. I've had to do a lot of needlework to make the bag usable. Don't buy it!

Ace Playing Cards (Red)
Ace Playing Cards (Red)
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible bargain, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Ace Playing Cards (Toy)
This purchase more than met all my expectations. My only wish is that I could get more at the price.

Space Exploration (Eyewitness)
Space Exploration (Eyewitness)
by Carole Stott

3.0 out of 5 stars When did I buy this?, 8 Feb 2014
I don't remember purchasing this and I certainly haven't got it now so it's difficult for me to give a review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7