Profile for Sido D > Reviews

Content by Sido D

Sido D "YNWA" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
Offered by Pack King Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and fantastic., 23 Aug 2013
Firstly quick note on the despatch of these boxes - perfect arrived within 2 days.

I'm in the middle of moving out a three bed house.

These boxes are fantastic. They're the perfect size. You fill them up and due to the size the boxes are never too heavy to carry. They fit in the car and then van brilliantly because? Yes they're all exactly the same size.

Took the boxes to well known storage place and they pile up exactly 7 boxes high in a perfect vertical column.

To highlight how good they are I bought 30 first and then another set of 15.

Boxes work out to be £1 each and yeah you can go to the supermarket and get loads of free boxes. However don't forget the boxes need to be transported. If you have 10 different shaped boxes it's a nightmare some don't even close as I saw with one poor chap with a trolley at the storage place.

After we move I'm flat packing the boxes because I know they'll come in handy again and if someone else I know moves I'll sell them.

Well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 13 Mar 2012
ok these are cheaper than the Bosch branded ones and they arrived a day earlier than predicted. I have a VW Golf mk5 december and these wipers (driver and passenger side) fitted perfectly, they work very well too. Can't complain or ask for more - if you need new golf wipers that work and at a good price compared to the bosch then buy these with complete peace of mind.

ps. my mechanic wanted to charge £15.00 per wiper and halfords have them at £25.00

DURAGADGET Vehicle Air Vent Mount With Adjustable And Padded Holder For Apple iPhone 4S
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect, 4 Mar 2012
absolutely perfect product just what i was looking for! does exactly what it was designed for. I have a Golf Mk 5 an it fit into the air vent easily and stayed there with the Iphone 4 snugly in place. And for the price what a great deal! I easily give it 5 star recommendation and say if you're looking for a phone holder buy this with peace of mind.

Belkin In Car Tunecast 6 Universal FM Transmitter
Belkin In Car Tunecast 6 Universal FM Transmitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - works perfectly., 4 Mar 2012
I bought this 2 weeks ago and it works brilliantly. Plugged it all in to my iPhone 4, hit the search button on the Belkin and it found a free station straight away. I live in North London and there are lots of pirate radio stations so was very much surprised. Manually tuned my car radio and it played smoothly and I drive into Central alot. Bass comes out really well on this and i'm very happy.

You can also make and recieve calls as well, callers hear me very well and i don't need to speak up. You do have to turn the car radio sound up to hear them but its not an issue.

I've not had to charge my pone yet but there is a USB port on the cig lighter plug so assume this will work straight away.

This is a really good product and suited my needs perfectly. It saved me burning my tunes off the iPhone 4 to CD so well worth it. I can't rate this product highly enough so a 5 star recommendation from me. buy it!

Stereo Surround/Wiring Harness/Aerial Adaptor/Removal Keys for fitting Stereo/CD/Radio to: FORD: FIESTA Mk4 Mk5 (Oct 95 onwards) , ESCORT MK5 (Jan 95 onwards)
Offered by RadioWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars fit like a glove, 19 Feb 2012
bought this for my gf's Ford Fiesta Y-Reg/2001 plate. It fit perfectly into that big hole, all the additonal parts where perfect and the new stereo was easy to fit and slots in like it was always there!

If you are looking for a reducer and reading this then buy it. Can not rate this roduct highly enough, do not be put off by the low price (feel like i've robbed them actually), if i could attach a picture I would show you how snug it all fit. 100% worth it. All there's left to say is Thank You Very Much :)
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2012 5:18 PM BST

The Way of Kings (Stormlight Archive)
The Way of Kings (Stormlight Archive)
by Brandon Sanderson
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read if you like Brent weeks, Gemmill etc, 5 Oct 2011
Like many others I also felt compelled to leave a review to highly recommend reading this book.

I finished it last night and on the bus writing this out! That's how much I think you should read this book.

It's simply a great book, and easily in my top5. It's flowing page turner. If you like fantasy read this book now, you will not be disappointed!

The Magna Fartlet: Viz Roger's Profanisaurus
The Magna Fartlet: Viz Roger's Profanisaurus
by Viz

4.0 out of 5 stars hahahha, 2 Sep 2010
this is really funny, well worth it for a laugh. it'll last you all of two days after that people will avoid your fowl mouth haha

Silver Extra Large Double Curb Charm Bracelet with Padlock 19cm
Silver Extra Large Double Curb Charm Bracelet with Padlock 19cm

5.0 out of 5 stars really liked this (well she did), 2 Sep 2010
i got this as an aniversary present and it went down really well.

its a decent price, and i wanted to get the ball and chain something different from everything else and the double curb does that.

its really shiny and looks good and classy. it still looks good today and i bought this in July (3mnths now).

the clasp charms also fit well with it.

worth the buy and if you've done something wrong fella's then this will do the trick :o)

3.0 out of 5 stars yeah nice, 2 Sep 2010
this is really nice but very small. well made piece and stands out well.

If it was double or even half its size bigger it would have got a 5 rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's cool piece, 2 Sep 2010
this is bigger than i thought, the ball and chain liked it and it went with some other more exensive pieces as a filler and did the trick well.

worth it for the price.