Profile for Hattie C > Reviews

South Park - Season 19
South Park - Season 19
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out Loud funny, 12 Feb. 2016
Totally outrageous. To be honest when I started watching this season I wasnt sure about it, but I havent laughed out loud so much in a long time! South park got really, really dirty with this season and for me it was worth the money!

Pantene Clarifying Shampoo, 400ml
Pantene Clarifying Shampoo, 400ml
Offered by Bluecrest Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Stripper, 25 Oct. 2015
Strips your hair clean like no other. Im a guy who uses hair wax everyday and this is the only Shampoo ive ever found to clean my hair properly the first time! Hair so clean it squeak afterwards... squeak squeak!

Brite-R BR-FL010KT Focus CREE XM-L T6 LED Pocket Flashlight Kit with Charger
Brite-R BR-FL010KT Focus CREE XM-L T6 LED Pocket Flashlight Kit with Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Value, 7 Oct. 2015
Amazing Torch, so bright I almost blinded myself with it! Despite what a previous reviewer said about not being a pocket sized torch, it is easily pocket sized and I shall be carrying it around in my pocket when I go for dog walks. The item feels and looks super high quality, and easily like I should of paid 3x more for it! So on the face of it, a great purchase and if I have any problems with it later down the line I will update my review.

- Recommended

Pentel Ain Stein 0.5mm HB Pencil Lead
Pentel Ain Stein 0.5mm HB Pencil Lead

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Excellent Quality, 28 Jun. 2015
I am so genuinely impressed with these, so much so I ordered a second pack just to keep in stock. These leads are very strong, very precise and make drawing line art a real pleasure. I bought them to replace the lead in my Bic Mechanical pencils and I would say they are even better than the originals. - Highly recommended!

Vampire Knight - Complete Series [DVD]
Vampire Knight - Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Yui Horie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first bite, 9 Mar. 2015
A wonderful series that exceeded my expectations and more. The storyline is gripping and the art style is very close to the manga.

Vampire Knight Guilty Complete Series [DVD]
Vampire Knight Guilty Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Yui Horie

5.0 out of 5 stars BLOODLUST, 9 Mar. 2015
Really gripping storyline, I enjoyed every second of it! Just as good as the first season, buy now don't delay!!!

Pantene Pro V Clarifying Shampoo 400ml
Pantene Pro V Clarifying Shampoo 400ml
Offered by Flaviajewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Mar. 2015
Gives your hair a thorough clean

EX Cute 9th Series - Komorebimori no Doubutsutachi [Wolf / Himeno]
EX Cute 9th Series - Komorebimori no Doubutsutachi [Wolf / Himeno]
Offered by H.cross [from JAPAN to the WORLD] (To convey JAPAN's rich culture and myriad of arts to the WORLD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kawaii Desu, 31 Dec. 2014
She's so Kawaii Desu, I love her so. She has pride of place on my display shelf! Best £200+ ever spent :3

Beavis and Butt-Head - Season 3
Beavis and Butt-Head - Season 3
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
Oldie but goodie!

What Are You So Scared Of?
What Are You So Scared Of?

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone's a Winner!, 27 Nov. 2014
I bought this one on a wim, on recommendation by Amazon as a Paramore fan. I am sure Tonight Alive are sick of being compared to them by now but they are on a very similar vein and I have to say this a great album. I bought all four Paramore albums and I adore them, so much so I was worried that I'd overplay them and wear them all out. I was looking for some new music and decided to give these guys a try, and I am so glad I did. Others have already given good detail on the contents of this album so I will just leave it with a solid "thumbs up".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4