Profile for Aldebaran > Reviews

Content by Aldebaran

Aldebaran

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
TomTom Start 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars TomTom Satnav - reliably and company on a dark night., 19 Aug 2014
A satnav, apart from getting you to your destination is also a good companion on a lonely road in the dark! Although mine is old, it still works very well.

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden (Pavanne Books)
I Never Promised You a Rose Garden (Pavanne Books)
by Joanne Greenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars How mental illness can seem so logical., 19 Aug 2014
This is quite an old book that I first read years ago. It left a great impression on me and made mental illness much more understandable.

Jenkins: The Armed Man - A Mass For Peace
Jenkins: The Armed Man - A Mass For Peace

5.0 out of 5 stars The Armed MA Mass for Peace, 19 Aug 2014
What is not to like about this wonderful modern Mass? I love it and listen to it frequently.

Screwpull by Le Creuset Star Champagne & Sparkling Wine Opener, Satin Finish
Screwpull by Le Creuset Star Champagne & Sparkling Wine Opener, Satin Finish
Offered by thebookcommunity_fba

5.0 out of 5 stars Champagne cork puller, 19 Aug 2014
This is one clever gadget that makes getting corks out of champagne bottles so easy.

Not On the Label: What Really Goes into the Food on Your Plate
Not On the Label: What Really Goes into the Food on Your Plate
by Felicity Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocking Revelations, 19 Aug 2014
I received this book a long time ago and it was a revelation as to what happens in the production of our food.

SAVFY® Security Zipped Waist Bum Belt Bag Money Passport Ticket Holiday Travel Pouch (Blue)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars SAVFY Security Bumbag, 19 Aug 2014
I bought this primarily for keeping my TENS machine in so that it doesn't fall on the floor but will certainly take it on holiday to keep my valuables close to me. I would suggest that for men, it should have a slightly longer strap.

Wedgwood Double 5 x 7 Silver Photo Frame
Wedgwood Double 5 x 7 Silver Photo Frame
Offered by A1Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedgwood Double 5 x 7 Photo Frame, 19 Aug 2014
I bought this silver double photo frame as a present. I think it is lovely and excellent value for money and hope the recipient will agree with me.

Good as Gold
Good as Gold
by Louise Patten

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as Gold by Louise Patten, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Good as Gold (Paperback)
This book looked as good as new and it arrived by the due date. I thought the way Patten moved between fact and fiction was very clever and it was an excellent read. I would like to think this really is the authentic version as to why the Titanic sank.

Palladian (VMC)
Palladian (VMC)
by Elizabeth Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Palladian by Elizabeth Taylor, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Palladian (VMC) (Paperback)
This was another' good read' if not quite as good as some other books by Elizabeth Taylor

Bridge At Remagen The [DVD]
Bridge At Remagen The [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Segal
Offered by MusicnMedia

2.0 out of 5 stars Bridge at Remagen Remagen DVD, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Bridge At Remagen The [DVD] (DVD)
Don't bother to watch this very dated and annoying film! Having recently returned from Remagen with a friend, we learnt the true story of the Ludendorff Bridge which was very different from that depicted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9