Profile for TARDIS Traveller > Reviews

Content by TARDIS Traveller

TARDIS Traveller

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Romance of Crime (Doctor Who Missing Adventures)
Romance of Crime (Doctor Who Missing Adventures)
by Gareth Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars I must be the only person who didn't really enjoy this book., 6 Jan. 2014
I think this book is something-or-nothing. In my opinion it is nothing, most of what went on went straight in one ear and right out the other, i really didn't enjoy it which is a shame because I was really looking forward to it.

English Way of Death (Doctor Who Missing Adventures)
English Way of Death (Doctor Who Missing Adventures)
by Gareth Roberts

4.0 out of 5 stars An ok story., 6 Jan. 2014
I am not a particular fan of Gareth Robert's writing although I liked his novelization of Shada and will probably enjoy City of Death but I don't think this book is great, which is a shame because it features one of y favorite Doctor's and Companion's. Still, it's better than The Romance of Crime.

Love and War (New Doctor Who Adventures)
Love and War (New Doctor Who Adventures)
by Paul Cornell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 6 Jan. 2014
I think this book is enjoyable for most of it but I didn't even know Ace left at the end. This is because sometimes the writting is awful, I think Ace leaving in this book was a good idea but it wish it had been better. Not the best Doctor Who book I've ever read and I'm not a fan of this dark and mysterious Doctor this series is trying to create.

Ultimate Comics Iron Man: Armor Wars (Ultimate Comics Iron Man (Quality Paper))
Ultimate Comics Iron Man: Armor Wars (Ultimate Comics Iron Man (Quality Paper))
by Warren Ellis

4.0 out of 5 stars The story is a little boring but the art is very slick, 6 Jan. 2014
So the story for this book is a little boring but the art is really good. It did find the story a little boring but defiantly worth picking up.

Captain America: Reborn
Captain America: Reborn
by Ed Brubaker

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the art and the story is not to good., 6 Jan. 2014
I really don't like Bryan Hitch's art work. I brought this book to see what it was like but I'm afraid the story is boring and is in not means entertaining.

Captain America: Red Menace Volume 2 TPB: Red Menace v. 2 (Graphic Novel Pb)
Captain America: Red Menace Volume 2 TPB: Red Menace v. 2 (Graphic Novel Pb)
by Steve Epting

3.0 out of 5 stars I did find it a little boring., 6 Jan. 2014
I did find this story a little boring, but the art is very good. It also has English superheroes, Union Jack and Spitfire and the art is very good to look at. This book is entertaining but not great.

Smallville Season 11 Volume 3: Haunted TP
Smallville Season 11 Volume 3: Haunted TP
by Bryan Q. Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars I think the art let it down a little., 6 Jan. 2014
This book is great, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I feel the art in this story let it down. Still the story is amazing and there is a shock in store for Chloe!

Smallville Season 11 Volume 2: Detective TP
Smallville Season 11 Volume 2: Detective TP
by Bryan Q. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Smallville introduces Batman, 6 Jan. 2014
This book is incredible and introduces Batman into the series, however surely people must have realized that in the TV series Chloe already says she has met a billionaire with high tech toys? Still, an excellent book.

Arrow Volume 1 TP
Arrow Volume 1 TP
by Marc Guggenheim

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting collection, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Arrow Volume 1 TP (Paperback)
This book is good, and explores little stories that were never explained in the TV show and gives more background for the characters. However, it does feel a little chaotic and I can't help thinking this book would have been better if it had been like most other comics, just had one story split over how many issues it needs. Still it's a good book but perhaps it is for Arrow fans only.

Supernatural - Season 2 Complete [DVD] [2007]
Supernatural - Season 2 Complete [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing season., 6 Jan. 2014
This season is really really good. The acting is very good and the story's have been very well written. The only problem is that in this season we are starting to get into a story line which lasts the whole season, something which I think, in the later seasons has let this incredible show down. I do the miss the monster of the week way the show was shown in the first season. Still this is an amazing show and is highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20