Profile for TARDIS Traveller > Reviews

The Wanted
The Wanted
Price: 4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First Album, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Wanted (Audio CD)
A fantastic debut album for The Wanted, Heart Vacancy, Lose my Mind, Let's Get Ugly and Personal Soldier being great songs from this album. Great, Great Music

Battleground
Battleground
Offered by MediaMerchants
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Second Album, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Battleground (Audio CD)
I really like the songs on this album. 'Glad you Came' and 'Lightning' being in my opinion very good. This album is a very good CD with fantastic music. Great for fans of The Wanted and great for people who just like music. With music this good, it's a great shame they are taking a break.

Doctor Who: Illegal Alien: The Monster Collection Edition (Doctor Who (BBC Paperback))
by Mike Tucker
Price: 6.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Promises more that it delivers, 23 Mar 2014
I think that this book was very good and defiantly better than Scales of Injustice but I think that this book promises more than it delivers. I like the 7th Doctor and Ace and they are very well written and I would recommend this book to people.

Doctor Who: Scales of Injustice: The Monster Collection Edition (Doctor Who (BBC Paperback))
by Gary Russell
Price: 6.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 Mar 2014
This book was ok. I also thought it was a little bit dull and the book overall is forgettable. I think that the doctor isn't in it as much as he could have been and I find the other storylines like the greenhouse one very boring. One thing that I thought was good was Liz Shaw's departure. I have always liked Liz Shaw and I found myself trying not to get upset reading her line, "Gob Bless you, Doctor. Good Bye." I think that this book is for doctor who fans only. Compared to The Sands of Time, this book is not very good.

Doctor Who - The Tenth Planet [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Tenth Planet [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell
Price: 9.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye, William Hartnell, 6 Jan 2014
This story is the final episode featuring William Hartnell as the first Doctor.

Featuring,
William Hartnell - The Doctor
Anneke Wills - Polly
Micheal Craze - Ben

(Ranked, 55th in Doctor Who Magazine's "Mighty 200" Poll, published in 2009)

This is an amazing story, great animation and the special feature, Frozen Out is very interesting.

Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Troughton
Price: 6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Ssssssuper Ssssssssstuff!, 6 Jan 2014
The Ice Warriors is really really good, an amazing story!

Featuring,
Patrick Troughton - The Doctor
Frazer Hines - Jamie
Deborah Watling - Victoria
Bernard Bresslaw - Varga
Sonny Caldinez - Turoc
Wendy Gifford - Miss Garrett

This story is great, the animation is good and the acting is incredible, The Special Feature, Beneath the Ice, is really good. This is a Doctor Who DVD that is highly recommended.

Louder
Louder
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Louder (Audio CD)
This CD is incredible and has some really amazing songs like, Pass Me By, Ain't No Way Wer're goin' Home, Loud and Cali Girls. I am so happy with this CD and so proud to be part of the R5 Family!

Doctor Who - The Krotons [DVD] [1968]
Doctor Who - The Krotons [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Patrick Troughton
Price: 6.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Doctor Who Story., 6 Jan 2014
This story is a little boring, maybe best for real Doctor Who fans only.

Featuring

Patrick Troughton - The Doctor
Frazer Hines - Jamie
Wendy Padbury - Zoe

(Ranked 166th in Doctor Who Magazine's "Mighty 200" Poll, published in 2009)

Doctor Who: Grave Matter
Doctor Who: Grave Matter
by Justin Richards

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book., 6 Jan 2014
I did enjoy this book but I will admit that it is probably not one of Justin Richards best. I think this book would be better suited if it had been set after the dark story, Revelation of the Daleks. Still a good read!

Romance of Crime (Doctor Who Missing Adventures)
Romance of Crime (Doctor Who Missing Adventures)
by Gareth Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars I must be the only person who didn't really enjoy this book., 6 Jan 2014
I think this book is something-or-nothing. In my opinion it is nothing, most of what went on went straight in one ear and right out the other, i really didn't enjoy it which is a shame because I was really looking forward to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18