Profile for Lcy > Reviews

I'm Every Woman
I'm Every Woman
Price: 7.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nostaljic, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
Bought this as I liked a lot of the tracks advertised on TV. Its not my favourite CD as there is a lot of disco and I am not a fan of disco. There are 3 CD'S so plenty of tracks for the money. My favourite is CD 3 so I tend to just play that one. A great CD for a trip down memory lane.

Girls Little Mix Pyjamas in Ages 5 - 12 years 9 - 10
Girls Little Mix Pyjamas in Ages 5 - 12 years 9 - 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 24 Mar 2014
Bought as a birthday present for my niece in Australia. She loved them as she is a big fan of Little Mix.

Vanish stain remover bar 75g
Vanish stain remover bar 75g
Offered by CKONE
Price: 3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stain remover, 24 Mar 2014
I love vanish soap and would not buy anything else. I started to buy it on the internet because the shops seemed to stop stocking it. However after buying multiple bars I found that Wilkinson's store are now stocking it again and it is a fraction of the price.

Andrew James Powerful 300 Watt Red Hand Mixer With Chrome Beaters, Dough Hooks, 5 Speed With Turbo Button + Bonus Balloon Whisk
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 24 Mar 2014
I bought this to cream butter & sugar together as it hurt my hand to use a fork. Was delivered quickly and well packaged.
I found the instructions clear & easy. I used it and was really pleased with the results. Its quite light so was easy to hold over the bowl. The buttons are on the top so could be operated with your thumb. The tools are detachable so can be washed separately. All in all good mixer for the money. I would recommend it.

Moon Landing
Moon Landing
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Moon Landing (Audio CD)
I bought this album because I loved bonfire Heart. Have played it over & over again and love all of it.
All new material. Can't think what else to say, except if you liked his last album then I am sure you will like this.

Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Price: 5.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Nov 2013
Bought these as I am suffering menopausal symptoms. Hot flushes, anxiety, mood swings. The hot flushes were waking me at night and this meant I was tired & felt low in the day. I started by taking only 1 three times a day and noticed that my hot flushes stopped after about a week and I slept through from the second night of taking them. I continued taking them and felt much better and the anxiety went. I stayed on them for about 3/4 months and then felt much better so stopped. I did wonder if all the symptoms going was a coincidence. I stayed off them for a couple of months and felt all the symptoms start coming back. The hot flushes, lack of sleep and mood swings were all back. I then took 2 in the morning and 2 half hour before bed. The flushes again stopped within days and I slept through. The only slightly negative effect I found was that they made my eyes feel very tired & gritty in the morning. It took a few minutes to open my eyes properly. I would definately recommend these, they worked for me. I am off them at the moment but have a jar and would start taking them the moment any symptoms reappear.

Hunter Kids Fleece Welly Socks Black S23659 XX-Small
Hunter Kids Fleece Welly Socks Black S23659 XX-Small
Offered by Aston Bourne
Price: 10.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 29 Nov 2013
Bought these for the grandaughters wellies. They were delivered quickly and fit her child UK size 7 feet. They are cosy and do what they are suppose to. I do think they are a bit pricey though as she will grow out of them quite quickly. Will probably stick to thick socks in the future.

The Original Christmas Classics [DVD]
The Original Christmas Classics [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arthur Rankin Jnr
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 9.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 29 Nov 2013
Bought these for my 3 yr old grandaughter as she loves Rudolph. She loved Frosty from the beginning and has watched both stories over & over again. It took her a bit longer to get into Rudolph and Santa as they are a bit old fashioned. She now loves them both, especially the Yeti in Rudolph and The Warlock in Santa. I would recommend as something a bit different.

Mens Deck Boat Moccasin Leather Shoes Navy Blue_Size_8
Mens Deck Boat Moccasin Leather Shoes Navy Blue_Size_8
Offered by Shoesbyclaire
Price: 27.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Deck shoes, 29 Nov 2013
Bought as a present for my husband. They arrived quickly. The only thing was the box was damaged. It was ok but not good as they were a present. They fitted well and he liked them. Job done.

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 100ml
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 100ml
Price: 35.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 29 Nov 2013
Bought this for a present for the daughter-in-law. Arrived safely & quickly and I think smells really nice. It is not overpowering and not flowery. Amazon was the best price because it was 100ml.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5