Profile for R. Turner > Reviews

Content by R. Turner

R. Turner "tackleman" (United Kingdom)

NANNY - Series 2 (1994) (import)
NANNY - Series 2 (1994) (import)
Dvd ~ Fran Drescher
Offered by The Happy Zombie
Price: 13.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series finally out on DVD, 10 Jan 2013
My wife was a big fan of this series when it was first shown in the UK. We had made enquiries a while back about if it was available to buy over here without success. I bought this for a Christmas present and it was perfect. The series is so funny with lots of humourus asides. Well recommended.

THE NANNY - Series 3 [IMPORT]

Price: 14.99

Titanic 100th Anniversary Coin 2012 Royal Mint
Titanic 100th Anniversary Coin 2012 Royal Mint

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice medallion, 10 Jan 2013
this was bought for a relative who is fascinated with the Titanic story. She was over the moon when she saw it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2013 2:37 PM BST

Dexter - Seasons 1-3 Complete [DVD]
Dexter - Seasons 1-3 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall
Offered by BIG Bargains
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Series Must be seen, 10 Jan 2011
Having seen some of the Dexter episodes on television I decided I had to purchase the complete set of the first three in the series.
The product arrived in very good time and having watched several episodes now I am glad I made the choice.
For those of you thinking of buying this product, not having seen the show, then do it ! You will not be disappointed ...One of those programmes that when you watch an episode, it ends leaving you wanting to put the next one on straight away. !

Jersey's Best: The Very Best of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Jersey's Best: The Very Best of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Disc From A Top Group, 5 May 2009
Searched the Internet for a good disc with all the favouries from this great group. Finally found ' Jersey's Best ' on Amazon and I was very pleased with the result. Great songs that will always be a part of my car journeys from now on.

The Wire: Complete HBO Season 3 [DVD] [2007]
The Wire: Complete HBO Season 3 [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Dominic West
Price: 18.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Rate Series, 15 Mar 2009
Having just reached the 4th series of this great programme I wiould like to say it is one of those shows that you don't want to end, a bit like the Sopranos in that respect. Great characters and intertwined with some serious scenes the episodes are full of great comedy moments. The scripting is top notch. One to buy and enjoy.